top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·37 members

Portimonense vs Vizela live 3 March 2024

1 day ago — 2024 at 09:30 Portimonense and Vizela will play a match as part of the Liga Portugal. The game will be played at the Estadio Municipal de ...

Belarusian Cup. Team Slavia from Mozyr will play at home field with famous team BATE from Borisov. Few days ago team Slavia won their h2h match with BATE. Hosts gave a good shape now. They did 2 wins at last 2 matches played. BATE did one defeat and win at last 2 games played. My bet will be on guests here with AH ( 0 ) . Slavia took their important points with leaders. Here we will see another match. And guests have more experience in these games. Also they want to get a revenge for the last defeat. I recommend to try this bet with me ! After the weekend games, they are 17th in the Premier League but face a battle here when hosting in-form Chelsea who are fourth. The Hammers are only outside the bottom three on goal difference. However, 18th placed Bournemouth will dump them in the relegation zone if avoiding defeat at home to Newcastle United earlier in the day. Portimonense VS Vizela live streaming 3 March 2024 7 hours ago — Portimonense VS Vizela live streaming 3 March 2024 Portimonense vs Vizela » Prediction and Betting Preview | 03.03.2024 | ✔️ Watch Live ... Chelsea] needed those extra few pieces to really become a title team and they've been absolutely killing it without me so my plan is to slide in as easy as I can and hopefully win some trophies with them. I don't care what trophy it is, I just want to win one!" Why did you switch from Australian rules?"It's a funny story. The boys matured and as a girl I was a bit later, so they were a bit too strong. Taylor Harwood-Bellis (Manchester City) right footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by John Stones. Posted at 58' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by James Gibbons. Posted at 56' Attempt saved. Phil Foden (Manchester City) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 53' Attempt missed. Oleksandr Zinchenko (Manchester City) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Here is another match from Qatar for today and new duel where I surely see a lot of goals, what is for me excellent option. So, Al Ahli is team who is have better chances to win in this duel, but we will see if they can do it. This two rivals are played last official duel in September last year and in that duel is Al Gharafa played better and won 3-1. Probably will be same and this time, so I will try it. Odds are in this moment maybe not so big, but for me is very real. Of course, because of the way it came out, there was little point - I wasn't going to say anything that hadn't already been said. Smalling, capped 31 times for England, has made 28 appearances since joining Roma - who are fifth in Serie A - on a season-long loan in August. Having been "surprised" by Southgate's initial comments, Smalling said last month that his "ambition is always there with England". That’s the same number of victories on the road as Reading, who sit in the bottom half of the away table this season. While Reading are struggling across the season, the hosts are in a great position thanks to their impressive record at Deepdale. Can Preston keep up their impressive record here when Reading visit on Sunday? Morgan Whittaker replaces Jack Marriott. BookingPosted at 90' Ben Dempsey (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Foul by Ben Dempsey (Charlton Athletic). Posted at 90' Jason Knight (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Hand ball by Josh Davison (Charlton Athletic). There should be under 3 goals in this match Chelsea have not had a good time at home when playing Manchester United so they will look to try and win this match to nil. Chelsea would put more focus on defense and will look to score the goal to win the match later on in the match. Man United have caused them a lot of problems so this could be the plan for the team going in this match. Man U have been dangerous so they will hold them and will look to defend this match all the way to finish He had his doubters even towards the end of last season but it is unlikely he will be underestimated again. Fabinho, arguably Liverpool's best player before he sustained a knee injury against against Napoli in the Champions League in November, has not been able to regain his best form since his return to action. The idea of Ross Barkley running from inside his own half to seal the deal is a lot harder to contemplate when Henderson and Fabinho are in top form. Everton's failure to register at Anfield brought into sharp focus their continuing problems in attack, and the Blues scored just three times in total in Carlo Ancelotti's first five matches at the helm. The Croatia national team schedule for the upcoming international break shall be announced later. A number of countries announced the postponement of matches due to the coronavirus on Wednesday. Spain’s Copa del Rey final, due to be played on April 18, was called off and French media reported that the country’s League Cup final between Paris St Germain and Olympique Lyonnais had also been postponed. Posted at 69' Foul by Conor Gallagher (Swansea City). Posted at 69' Jordan Hugill (Queens Park Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 68' Marc Guehi (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Foul by Jordan Hugill (Queens Park Rangers). Posted at 65' Foul by Joe Rodon (Swansea City). Isloch 2 will host Slutsk 2 for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this game. Slutsk 2 are in solid shape. They have two consecutive victories. In any case, they have the motivation to continue with the winning results. In previous game Slutsk 2 is won 5-1 against Brest 2. Also, we have Isloch 2 who's is not very good team at the start of the new campaign. The hosts are more vulnerable team. They have two consecutive losses. In previous game Isloch 2 lost 2-3 against Smolevichi 2. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Orlando City topped their group with seven points to advance to the second round of the MLS is Back Tournament and in the quarter finals, will be taking on Los Angeles FC, who finished second with five points in their group. Orlando City had a slim 1-0 win over Montreal Impact in their second round match, making it their fourth unbeaten outing at the tournament. Portimonense vs FC Vizela Live Score & Result | 3 Mar 2024 2 days ago — Portimonense vs FC Vizela soccer livescore 2024/03/03 for Primeira Liga. It will come as little consolation to Leicester, but Jamie Vardy becomes the oldest player to win the Premier League Golden Boot after finishing the season with 23 goals. At Stamford Bridge, two goals in first-half injury time, from Mason Mount and Olivier Giroud, ensured FA Cup finalists Chelsea a win that knocked Wolves out of the guaranteed Europa League places. Wolves began the day in sixth but Tottenham climbed above them on goal difference with a draw at Crystal Palace, where Harry Kane's goal was cancelled out by Jeffrey Schlupp. Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli has been directly involved in seven goals in five games under Jose Mourinho in all competitions (four goals, three assists), over twice as many as he registered under Mauricio Pochettino this season (two goals, one assist in 10 appearances). Alli has provided two assists in a Premier League game for just the third time and the first since December 2017 (two assists against Southampton). Everton shrugged off their FA Cup defeat by Liverpool as their improved league form continued with a 1-0 home win against Brighton & Hove Albion to move level on points with 10th-placed Arsenal who drew 1-1 at Crystal Palace. Wolverhampton Wanderers were held to a 1-1 draw at home by Newcastle United. The backline has conceded a whopping 21 goals in its last seven games and this could worsen as they face a Rennes side well in form. The back four also won't be helped with this game being played in the north-west of France. Amiens have won just one of their ten away games this season with the three points coming against current 17th placed side Metz. They've lost each of their last four on the road and will need to be on top of their game if they want to get a victory here. Also a good new mach from this ended round Germany league between this two teams Bayer Leverkusen and Mainz where we look see a best new mach and new chance for this mach get a new secure win for this pick over from 4.50 goals. This machine can be a good new chance for this home team if get this win and new three points get a new chance for this league Champions in next Europa season what can be a good play and we look a new great win from more points new 17 points to my score for this match now. Chris Martin bundled in an injury-time equaliser to salvage a point for Derby County against fellow promotion-hopefuls Nottingham Forest in a dramatic finish to an otherwise low-key East Midlands derby. Moments after the Rams had substitute Martyn Waghorn sent off for a studs-up challenge, Martin got on the end of a free-kick as it was turned back into the box and just about forced it over the line from close range. I think we are exactly equal favourites with Real Madrid. We have three points less but we have a game against them there. Barcelona hope to be allowed an emergency signing to replace Dembele, pending ratification from the Spanish FA on the French winger's medical report following his operation this week. The home side are getting a break from the survival fight this week, with the club aiming to build on their two home wins this campaign. They are approaching three months without a victory, which is bad news for the second-bottom team. They’re at risk of being cut adrift, as they’re five points shy of guaranteed safety as it stands. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Arsenal. Alexandre Lacazette replaces Eddie Nketiah. Posted at 79' Foul by Stuart Armstrong (Southampton). Posted at 79' Sead Kolasinac (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Shane Long (Southampton) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Jack Stephens. Posted at 76' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Borussia Dortmund 3, RB Leipzig 3. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 90'+3' Diego Demme (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Nordi Mukiele. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. These two forwards will also form a key discussion before and during the game. Milan have three wins in their last five matches and have lost just one of their last eight matches, winning five and keeping four clean sheets. They have scored two or more goals in four of their last six matches but have just one clean sheet in the last five matches. Posted at 80' Attempt saved. César Azpilicueta (Chelsea) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 80' Attempt blocked. Mason Mount (Chelsea) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by César Azpilicueta. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Andreas Christensen (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. LASK v Manchester United? Audience deprived. Sevilla v Roma? Crowd-less. Getafe v Inter Milan? Lonely stadium. Wolverhampton Wanderers v Olympiacos? Sans fans (our current favourite). And it gets worse. ALL Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 fixtures in France will be behind closed doors until April 15, as will La Liga games for at least two weeks and Poland’s Euro 2020 warm-up matches. Feb 11 (Reuters) - An Italian soccer referee has been banned for one year after he lost his cool and head-butted a goalkeeper he had sent off during a minor league game earlier this month, ANSA news agency reported on Tuesday. In a match between Borgo Mogliano and Montottone in Macerata on Feb. Antonio Martiniello had given Borgo Mogliano's goalkeeper Matteo Ciccioli his marching orders as the hosts won 3-1. Mikel Arteta’s reign as Arsenal boss began with a 1-1 draw at the Vitality Stadium against Bournemouth. See alsoBournemouth - Arsenal Despite having the lion’s share of possession and chances, Arsenal were a goal down at the interval after the hosts capitalised on some hesitant play from Arteta’s men. Obviously health is first and when everything is ready to go we can finish the season. Highlights: Jota beats Alexander-Arnold to win ePL title'We need to stay fit, we need to be ready'Wolves played their last match on 12 March, securing a 1-1 away draw against Greek side Olympiakos behind closed doors in the Europa League. Jota says that was a game they “maybe shouldn’t have played” as concerns grew over coronavirus, but his focus now is on keeping fit after more than six weeks away from the pitch. Gnabry's Arsenal team-mates Per Mertesacker and Mesut Ozil even attempted to talk Löw into taking a punt on him, with the forward making his international debut in November 2016, three months after leaving the Premier League. When he was at Arsenal, he was plagued by injury and all these injuries set him back," said Löw. But even at the time, around the 2014 World Cup, he had always been in my thoughts. A series of racist incidents have tainted European soccer recently with Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku and Brescia's Mario Balotelli subjected to racist insults from rival fans during Serie A matches in Italy this season. Italian sports daily Corriere dello Sport used the headline 'Black Friday' along with pictures of Lukaku and AS Roma's Chris Smalling to preview a game, while Serie A chief Luigi De Siervo apologised for artwork featuring apes in its anti-racism campaign. Diriangen are Winless from last four games in Liga Primera Clausura of Nicaragua. They have better home record and playing this time at home . Diriangen Defeated Real Madriz by 3-1 in the last game at home. Also Defeated Chinandega by 3-0 in the home game earlier this month. Diriangen also Defeated Juvenile Managua in two of the last three head to head matches. On the other hand, Juventus Managua just won one of the last six matches. They are also winless on road this season . Diriangen has good head to head record against Juventus Managua, So likely to win this game . Thirty-four minutes, 34 penalties and then I had to rebuild the penalty spot afterwards. It was mad," Taunton chairman Kevin Sturmey, who doubles up as head groundsman, told BBC Somerset. We had two opportunities to win it on penalties 32 and 33 and missed them both; one would have been signalled a wide in cricket. View more on twitterThe 34 kicks might equal the English record, but it's small fry compared to the longest shootout anywhere.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • M K
    Mohan Kumar
  • A N
    ahla nesia
  • Expert Tips
    Expert Tips
  • C R
    cutelisa Rais

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page