top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·39 members

OFI vs Panathinaikos live 03.03.2024

9 hours ago — OFI vs Panathinaikos - March 3, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

Manchester City made hard work of beating a stubborn Sheffield United side but ended up 2-0 winners at the Etihad in a game in which VAR once again played a prominent role. See alsoManchester City - Sheffield United City started the game knowing that Liverpool were ahead at Wolves, a game that the Club World Cup winners would go on to win and go 13 points clear. The Europa League champions were sanctioned in February for breaching rules on the international transfer and registration of players under 18. They were also fined 600,000 Swiss francs($600,000). The club filed an appeal with CAS in June in a bid to be able to recruit in the January transfer window. Almamy Keita was killed outside the city of Mamou around 250 km from the Guinean capital Conakry as the team travelled to play their first game of the season. A further 19 people have been reported as injured with 17 of them believed to be in a serious condition. The 25-year-old Liverpool star wrote on Instagram: "I am shocked, sad and heartbroken at this terrible news. If you are not confident, it's better to stay at home. If you're confident it's not going to be easy but if you're confident you're going with everything that you have and that's what I want the boys to do, go with everything we have. Mourinho described Kane as "irreplaceable" and said Sissoko has been has been one of his "best performers" since taking over, but despite the setbacks he prefers to look at the positives. Also a Sweden mach from this friendly games between this two great teams Holsby and Lenhovda where we look see this match and can look see best new chance for this our play at the mach a pick win from home team and can play the best pick for this mach a tip 1 for this ordinary time this much and can we for this play look get a new great win to our score what be this best new chance for this our play at the mach now. If we see this pick as a win we will look get a new great 8 points. Eibar will be meeting with the away team Real sociedad and this game looking at it very well we have e given the away team to win this game or they will give us a draw at full-time as the away team looking at the last meetings of this two teams the away team have won many games as compared to home team and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction But within a day of arriving in their home town of Igualada in Catalonia - a town with a population of around 40,000 - strict controls to enter and leave the area came into force. Spain is Europe's worst-affected country after Italy and while Clotet's family are near Barcelona, the Blues boss remains in Birmingham. There was a massive outbreak in my home town so the whole town was quarantined," he said. Jalapa have been very strong at home so far this season with a 6-1-1 record and the only defeat at home was against the league leaders Managua. They have won all of the last 6 matches at home conceding only a total of 2 goals. Bayern 2 have really been impressive this season with scintillating performances, much to the surprise of many. The curious thing is that Bundesliga B teams are not allowed to play in the 2nd league, and right now they occupy the 3rd position in the league with is a promotion winning spot, so am interested to see what will happen at the end of the the season . PSG added: "The player is expected to be sidelined for approximately three weeks. France international Mbappe left the pitch in tears after being fouled by Saint-Etienne defender Loic Perrin in the first half of PSG's victory. The conclusion of this season's Champions League, delayed by the coronavirus pandemic, will consist of an eight-team straight knockout tournament in the Portuguese capital, with the final on 23 August. Odds are not bad for the over 2.5 goals but I want even bigger odds and will gladly jump on the odds for the over 3.5 goals and one of the main reasons for this is the guests who have played with Hapoel Petah Tikva on the road and lost the game with 4-2 while at home last round they lost 4-2 to MS Kafr Qasim and those two sides are really not even top teams in the second league level in Israel but the defense of Nazareth was all over the place and now they need to be careful not to relegate from this group. Lyon are on the verge of qualifying for the last sixteen of the Champions League. They are three points clear of third placed Zenit and could still win the group as they only trail Leipzig (who they still hae to play at home) by two points. Zenit would have a chance of qualifying if they can win this match. It could go either way for them because failing to win this game could see them end up bottom of the group. Go for a double chance bet on Lyon to win or draw this match. You need to be lucky but I have always tried to give myself the best opportunity. Diet and gym work, I did all that early in my career as Leeds. I have always tried to push myself and always having to work and grind has definitely helped my mental strength. That competitive streak was always driven into me as a kid. I wanted to be the best and at the front. Media playback is not supported on this device Milner shows off core strength in 'plank-off' with Timbsy 'I've worked for some fantastic managers - and some shockers'As well as former England boss Venables, Milner's club and England career has seen him play for some well known names including Graeme Souness [Newcastle], Martin O'Neill [Aston Villa], Roberto Mancini [Man City], Manuel Pellegrini [Man City], while his current boss at Liverpool is Jurgen Klopp. People love football. De Bruyne said he and his family were in self-isolation after his children fell ill last month, which is why he did not travel back to his native Belgium. I've been at home now for two weeks," De Bruyne added. At the beginning, my family and my kids were a little bit sick so that was a little bit worrying but they are alright now. Brazil bought into the sorrowful story of Neymar's absence, and there were more tears around the stadium as their team arrived. Scolari led his men off the coach wearing a white "Forca Neymar" baseball cap. Goalkeeper Cesar and captain for the night Luiz held up his number 10 shirt during a stadium-shaking version of Brazil's national anthem. It was moving but instantly aroused suspicions among those of us inside the cauldron as impartial witnesses. Valencia and Chelsea face each other on a Champions League feature. This is the fifth fixture of the group stage. This is a group that is completely open. All 3 team Ajax Valencia and Chelsea have the same points and all will fight for the first place in the group. Last time they met Valencia won 1 - 0 in a match that Chelsea controlled, today I believe it will be tough again and I have to give the most value to the draw. They defend well, they play a similar style and both have very young teams. I predict the draw City's 2-1 defeat by Manchester United in the Premier League on Saturday was their fourth of the campaign and left the defending champions third -- 14 points behind leaders Liverpool. Guardiola's side were ripped apart by United on the counter-attack and they looked a shadow of the side that won the domestic treble last season. The Basque side went ahead in the 15th minute after a bright start when Ander Capa pounced on a loose ball inside the area and slid it under Sevilla keeper Tomas Vaclik into the bottom corner. Sevilla dominated the remainder of the first half and twice came close to levelling, with Ever Banega hitting the bar straight from a corner and Munir El Haddadi having a shot scrambled off the line by Yeray Alvarez. The official decision after review is no penalty. You've seen those given, as the saying goes. GOAL! Southampton 0 West Ham United 1 (Haller 37) West Ham are in front, and it's beautifully worked. Antonio gets to the byline on the right and cuts it back to Snodgrass. He crosses first time to Fornals at the back post, who nods it back to Haller. Mueller thought he had scored in the 12th minute but it was ruled offside, a decision confirmed by VAR. Lewandowski also had the ball in the net but it was disallowed following a VAR review for offside in the buildup -- forcing the stadium announcer to stop his goal celebration routine halfway through. According to the Sun, Liverpool may be subject to a bid from Juventus for the talismanic Van Dijk in the summer. The Serie A champions are believed to be keen to build a team capable of dominating Europe as Liverpool have done. The report claims that the Old Lady are willing to offer around £150m to tempt Liverpool into selling. Shrewsbury have won 3 of their last 5 matches and there have been over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches in all competitions. They are an attacking team and have a very good midfield. They are coming from a victory against Mansfield by 2-0 goals. Man city U21 is also playing good. They have scored 3 goals in their last match and have won 3 of their last 5 matches. They have scored 13 goals in their last 6 matches. He admitted it is "the downside of playing somebody tired". In Thursday's 2-0 win at Sheffield United, Saint-Maximin headed his first goal for the Magpies but was substituted in the 81st minute and left the field with a heavily strapped ankle. The 22-year-old missed games against Norwich and Watford in August through injury, as well as the defeat by Liverpool in September. Newcastle signed the Frenchman from Nice for £16. Posted at 61' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Ben Mee. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) header from very close range is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Dwight McNeil with a cross. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Ben Mee (Burnley) header from the left side of the six yard box is high and wide to the left. Burnley snatched a 1-0 win at Bournemouth with Jay Rodriguez pouncing in the 89th minute. Third plays second later when Manchester City host Leicester City. Everton, with former striker Duncan Ferguson taking charge for the final time as interim manager, were arguably the better side against Arsenal but failed to have an effort on target. Midfielder Bruno Zucolini was on the books at Manchester City but didn't play in the Premier League and joined Middlesbrough on loan, while forward Ignacio Scocco had six goalless months with Sunderland under Gus Poyet. Another trophy incoming for Filipe Luis?Flamengo also have a former Manchester City player who didn't play for the club - defender Pablo Mari - but do possess a Premier League winner in former Atletico Madrid and Chelsea left-back Filipe Luis. Skabersjö IF is rated higher than Vastra Ingelstad IS on the possibility of winning. Because Skabersjö IF is playing on the 3rd floor of the Swedish 3rd Division, while Vastra Ingelstad IS is also the representative of the Swedish 3rd league but on the 5th floor. OFI Crete FC Panathinaikos - Super League 1 of Greece Match OFI Crete FC vs Panathinaikos in the Super League 1 of Greece (3/3/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. I don’t understand with the quality they have, the football they play. They could play proper football but they stand deep and have counter attacks," Klopp told reporters. We accept it of course but it doesn’t feel right tonight. I realise I am a really bad loser, especially when the boys put such an effort in against world class players on the other side who defend with two rows of four," he said. Just imagine," he said. On This Day: Kenny Dalglish's five finest moments'Ferguson fined me for overtaking him'I went down to Manchester United on trial for a week. On the second day, Dave Sexton, who was the manager, took me into his office and said he wanted to sign me. I couldn't give him an answer there and then. He flew back up to Aberdeen with me the next day and stayed in a hotel, where I met him with my parents. Olympiakos' French-born Moroccan striker Youssef El-Arabi celebrates after scoring their late goal in extra time during the UEFA Europa league round of 32 second leg football match between Arsenal and Olympiakos at the Emirates stadium in London on FebruaGetty Images KEY STATS Arsenal had progressed from all 17 of their European ties when winning the first leg away from home - before tonight. OFI vs Panathinaikos live streaming 3 March 2024 Live Sport 13 hours ago — Watch What Amazing Goal Kace (1-1) OFI Creta vs Panathinaikos - HD "Live Goals" on Dailymotion.Dailymotion · Dec 9, 2018. Alianza Lima and Deportivo Binacional will face to face on Sunday evening. The Peru' competitions traditionally bring a low score game and good result for the home team, but I am certainly sure that game was unique. I feel an offense potential for both teams, so I can imagine this second leg game bring same goal amount as first meeting. Alianza Lima was a good position, they lead until the red card, but they collapsed with 10 men. The guest team have a good position, but they have no chance 11 vs 11 in the first 20-25 minutes at home. Alianza Lima must to win this game at least 3 goal difference. Expect high score match. Look who's back Harry Kane has scored 11 goals so far this seasonThe resumption of the Premier League will also be good news for those players who thought injury had put paid to their season. Spurs boss Jose Mourinho will be one of the bigger beneficiaries of that, with England striker Harry Kane likely to be back to full fitness. Kane had surgery on a hamstring injury in January that, under normal circumstances, would have ended his involvement in 2019-20, while his Spurs team-mate Son Heung-min, recently back from South Korea after completing national service, will also be able to feature after recovering from a broken arm. Conceded by Thomas Müller. Posted at 55' Foul by Corentin Tolisso (FC Bayern München). Posted at 55' Adam Bodzek (Fortuna Düsseldorf) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 54' Foul by Alphonso Davies (FC Bayern München). Posted at 54' Matthias Zimmermann (Fortuna Düsseldorf) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 54' Offside, FC Bayern München. Thomas Müller tries a through ball, but Serge Gnabry is caught offside. Slutsk will against Ynergetyk-BDU in match Belarus Premier League. My prediction this match could be the win for Slutsk with margin score is 1 goal. Slutsk have good result on last 3 match in league due to Slutsk have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Ynergetyk-BDU have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Energetyk-BDU only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Slutsk can beat Ynergetyk-BDU on this match due to Slutsk more strong and only have 1 lose from 7 match in competition. Surely Slutsk have more chance to win on this match. Yokohama F. Marinos is a strong opponent to battle with on the field. Both sides have good records when it comes to winning in their various leagues. The Marines have an upper hand in this game and there they will either defend a win or a draw in this game. Both sides are likely to score with less than 4 goals in this game. The expected score at the end of this game could be a 0-1, 1-1 or 1-2. Those are the possible correct score for this particular game. At the end of the day I'm expecting a win from the away side.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • F P
    felipe palma108
  • N M
    Nadim Molla
  • M K
    Mohan Kumar
  • A N
    ahla nesia

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page