top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·40 members

Today: Breakers - Hawks live free 4 March 2024

BNZ Breakers | Official Website.

The result piles pressure on West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini, whose side have now collected two points from their last seven games. Under-fire keeper Roberto made an error for Son's opener and the hosts were booed off at half-time. Late goals from substitute Michail Antonio and Angelo Ogbonna gave the final scoreline a flattering look, but the result made a mockery of an ill-advised post from West Ham's social media team following Mourinho's appointment, highlighting previous difficulties the 56-year-old has endured at London Stadium. Rodriguez is obviously massively talented, as all football fans witnessed at the 2014 World Cup, but that was six years ago and his career has now reached a standstill. Returning to play under a manager who has faith in him could be the answer to rediscovering his old form. It would be a massive signing for Everton if they managed to sign Rodriguez. It added that City had "failed to cooperate in the investigation". City, who have been owned by Sheikh Mansour since 2008, were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations. What was City's case?City failed in an initial bid to have Cas halt Uefa's investigation in November last year. After the two-year ban was announced, City said the process that led to it was "flawed" and "prejudicial" and immediately announced their intention to appeal. He has proved himself throughout his career and of course I'm looking forward to facing his team. The two midfielders only faced each other three times on the pitch, with Zidane joining Real as a player in 2001 just as Guardiola had called time on his rich career with Barcelona. Both men have had huge success as coaches, with Guardiola winning eight league titles with Barcelona, Bayern Munich and City as well as two Champions Leagues with Barca, while Zidane has lifted Europe's biggest prize three times as Real coach. The Dutch side's fans were found guilty of causing damage and throwing projectiles and the club have been fined €5,000. Flick not intimidated by Red Star fans Bayern Munich boss Hansi Flick has insisted that his side are not going to be intimidated by Red Star Belgrade's passionate fans. We know the atmosphere in this stadium is special and we are all looking forward to the challenge of beating Red Star tomorrow," he said. Tottenham, in eighth and four points off fifth, and Arsenal, five points off with a game in hand, will also fancy their chances of pinching the position. The battle at the bottom One side-effect of the enforced lack of matches over the past two months is that teams in poor form have a chance to reset. Aston Villa, in particular, were on a desperately poor run, with four successive defeats seeing them drop to second from bottom and two points from safety - although they have a game in hand over their rivals. And the celebrations may have contributed to Bielsa - famed for favouring continuity in team selection - making wholesale changes at Pride Park. It meant an end to Mateusz Klich's 92-game streak of Championship starts and a first league game out of the side since December 2018 for Jack Harrison, as defensive midfielder Pascal Struijk and winger Poveda made their full debuts. That, coupled with lengthy first-half stoppages for injuries to Derby's Tom Lawrence and Leeds' Gaetano Berardi, resulted in a sometimes disjointed game, but the Yorkshire club still had the better of things throughout and were good value for their victory. It wouldn't take too many more poor results for Sheffield United to end up in a relegation battle It also wouldn't take many wins for West Ham to be on the fringes of the European qualification places. The next few weeks are going to be important for both of these clubs. The home side are struggling for goals and their matches regularly have under 2.5 goals scored in them. West Ham have improved in their last couple of games but can they keep it up? A bet on under 2.5 goals to be scored is the tip here. What they have done is advance money we would get in next three months - we are getting that today - so that will get us through this payroll. As well as the EFL, the National League may need up to £20m of support to help survive the impact of the outbreak, according to Dagenham managing director Steve Thompson. Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk challenges Sergio Aguero of Manchester CityEarlier this week former Premier League manager Brian Laws said Premier League players could help lower league sides by donating a month’s wages. in Russia Premier League round number 23, match between number 15 Krylya Sovetov and number 16 Akhmat Grozny. the two teams are at the bottom of the table and are only separated by two points. Given the recent record, the home team has made 2 more points, but the strength of the two teams suggests a very balanced game. With four wins and nine losses in their last 15 league matches, it looks so bleak for them going to this match. Leipzig, Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen and drawing with Borussia Dortmund. This is the form they will hope to turn on in this game, but coming from a heavy loss at home to Basel says all about their unpredictability. Of course he should go if he wants to, I will support him," Zidane told a news conference ahead of his side's La Liga match away to Levante on Saturday. It's very beautiful to play for your country and especially for a player like him who has done what he has done in his career. Speaking in October, Ramos said he was excited by the prospect of playing for Spain at the Games in Tokyo. Villa soon earned another dangerous set piece and Hourihane again assumed responsibility, firing the ball into the heart of the penalty area where Anwar El Ghazi arrived to knock the ball into the roof of the net from close range in the 36th. El Ghazi stuck the ball into the net again later in the half but his effort was ruled offside, while Newcastle's only chance in an unambitious 45 minutes was a Federico Fernandez header which was well saved by Tom Heaton. No sign of Mahrez yet. How high can Riyad Mahrez realistically go? Because we haven't had his name pulled out yet and we are down to the top 10. Sergio Aguero 15 Matthijs de Ligt 14 Kevin De Bruyne 13 Eden Hazard 12 Raheem Sterling 11 Frenkie de Jong 17:15 - The Liverpool lads are starting to make their mark. Done deals: All the Premier League ins and outs What to look out for this January transfer window United to offer cash plus two players for Fernandes - Paper Round Monday's transfer news 20:05 - 'Distracted Eriksen not playing well' Jose Mourinho was asked about Christian Eriksen's future today, and his comments suggest the 27-year-old's time at Tottenham might be coming to an end. Mason Mount never gave up and he will also be educated by these 90 minutes, watching the sharp operators he was up against in the Bayern side such as Thomas Muller and Thiago Alcantara. Chelsea's young brigade were not helped by their more experienced team-mates, although Mateo Kovacic was an exception, rightly being singled out by Lampard. Jorginho may also be singled out by Lampard but not for the same complimentary reasons, getting a yellow card for dissent in a moment of crass stupidity that rules him out of the second leg and a midfield also missing the injured N'Golo Kante. These are all issues that will be debated by Premier League executives on Friday, although a definitive decision seems unlikely given Uefa has pleaded for leagues to give them time to return with their own proposals for ending the season across Europe, something they expect to do by mid-May at the latest. Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder though does not expect a deadline to be set for the end of the campaign. Sociedad is full of chances to win a ticket to the Champions League next season when they are ranked 4th in the rankings with 47 points. Besides, they are also quite impressive performance when in the last 9 matches in the domestic arena, they lost only 1, drew 1 and won 7 victories. Meanwhile, Alaves is struggling in the bottom half of the rankings. Despite being in the 15th place, the risk of relegation has not let the home team leave when they are only 9 points higher than the red-handed group, while the season has 10 more rounds to end. Connor Wickham (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Wilfried Zaha. Goal awarded following VAR Review. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left misses to the right. Assisted by Brandon Pierrick. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. James McArthur (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Since then, Saudi Arabia has barred barred beIN Sports from operating in the kingdom, meaning there is no legal means of watching Premier League football in the country. Responding to the WTO appeal, a beIN Sports spokesperson said: "Having spent the past six weeks telling the world how the WTO ruling was a complete vindication of the kingdom, curiously Saudi Arabia is now appealing a case they say they emphatically won. Netherlands defender Daley Blind will return to the Ajax first team squad on Sunday after being diagnosed with a heart condition in December. The ex-Manchester United player, 29, was diagnosed with "heart muscle inflammation" after suffering from dizziness during the Champions League game against Valencia on 10 December. The club said Blind returned to full training last week after a "number of successful medical tests". That looked a lot like the equaliser, but here we are! Mohamed Salah of Liverpool FC looks on during the UEFA Champions League round of 16 first leg match between Atletico Madrid and Liverpool FC at Wanda Metropolitano on February 18, 2020 in Madrid, SpainGetty Images 53’ - WHAT A CHANCE! Gomez swings out a gorgeous cross and Salah is right there! He connects well too, but can only direct his header wide of the near post! 68’ - Savic drives a fine ball out to Lodi down the left, and he cuts back . Uerdingen and Meppen will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Uerdingen this season have the following results: 12W, 6D and 10L. Meanwhile Meppen have 11W, 9D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. But they are back to square one, having also lost at Newcastle last time out. They only managed two shots on target against West Ham, with neither Shane Long's header nor James Ward-Prowse's 20-yard shot really threatening Martin. Hasenhuttl - who had gone to a 4-4-2 formation in recent weeks - made a system change at half-time, bringing on midfielder Oriel Romeu for winger Nathan Redmond - and they were better afterwards, but still not good enough. WATCH: Illawarra v New Zealand Every pre-season game is available live and free via the NBL App. Tip-off is from 3pm AEST on Sunday, September 3. I’d like to be upset about the delay to the season but I don’t know anyone who goes the game – or in the wider fanbase – who’s moaning about calling fixtures off. There are more important matters. A general view of an empty concourse at Liverpool Football Club's Anfield stadium as concerns escalate over the spreading of COVID-19 CoronavirusGetty Images Heaton is too young to remember the last time Liverpool won the league. Montenegro first division, 27 round and match between Radar and Petrovac. After 26 matches Rudar on 6 place on table with 10 wins, 4 draw and 12 losses games, 34 points and goal difference 37:47. On the another side Petrovac on 7 place on table with 7 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses games, 28 points and goal different 24:43. In first two games this season Rudar win 1:4 and 4:0. Last week Rudar played with Kom 1:1 but Petrovac won with Iskra 4:1. For me is time Petrovac to get same points and go to safe position on table. Best option for me is double chance x2. They are making this move not to help you and not with your best interests in mind, but solely to serve themselves. Their hearts will not genuinely be in the club that means everything to you. I urge you to send this message loud and clear to the Premier League, to your club's management, to your city's leaders, and to the world. She added: "We should not let the beautiful game of football be shamed by those who are not passionate for it, and who only seek to use it to hide their shocking deeds. The 24-year-old passed a medical on Wednesday and will join the Merseyside club on a four-and-a-half year deal on January 1. Minamino told Liverpool's official website: “It has been a dream, my dream to become a Liverpool player. And I’m so excited that the moment has come true. To play in the Premier League was one of my targets. Schedule The National Basketball League acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work, live & play. We pay our respects to their Elders past, ... Everton have improved but still struggle against the very best teams in the Premier League. It's ten years since Everton last won a league game against Liverpool. Liverpool return to Premier League action needing just six points to win the title. They lead the table by 22 points and look to extend that advantage with a win at 12th placed Everton. Philippe Albert's fifth goal, when you do something special like that it is really important, but when you do it against a top class keeper it means even more. Liverpool 2-1 Blackburn14 May 1995 Shearer joined Blackburn for a British record transfer fee of £3. Southampton in 1992Under Kenny Dalglish, Blackburn went into the final day of the 1994-95 season knowing a win would guarantee the title. Despite leading through Shearer's strike, Rovers lost the game but still went on to lift the trophy at Anfield after United drew 1-1 at West Ham. I believe there are 75% chances to see over 2.5 goals scored in this one and odds are decent indeed at 1.90 offered by Bet365 at this moment for this type of bet but of course I want a bit more believing we should see both teams scoring in this one and the hosts scoring 3+ goals unlike last season when the game played here ended just 0-0, but the game at Slavia had what it takes for over 3.5 goals ending 4-2 for Brest in the end. Bournemouth came from behind to thrash 10-man Leicester City and boost their hopes of avoiding relegation from the Premier League. In a calamitous two minutes, the Foxes threw away a 1-0 lead as Junior Stanislas scored from the spot, Dominic Solanke put the hosts in front and Caglar Soyuncu was sent off. The Foxes defender kicked Callum Wilson as Bournemouth celebrated their second goal. Jamie Vardy had put the visitors ahead with his 23rd goal of the season and Leicester looked in control. It's our responsibility and we have to do everything we can to achieve that. Arsenal host fourth-placed Chelsea - who they trail by eight points - on Sunday in what will be Arteta's first home game in charge after Thursday's 1-1 draw away at Bournemouth. If we are able to generate [energy] it will give us a lift," the Spaniard added. The third series is more about the Vicar - but it is basically just more about them being really bored. Charlie has taken on Lawro before - in March 2018, when he got four results correct and was beaten 110-40 - but he thinks the outcome will be different this time. We are confident," he told BBC Sport. Chelsea's performance against Crystal Palace on Tuesday sort of summed them up for me at the moment - they were good going forward, and they were very average at the back. That is just the way Frank Lampard's side are right now. As dangerous as they look in attack, you can get at them too. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Scotty's prediction: I've never seen a team overachieve as much as Sheffield United have done this season. So far, so turgid. Extra time. Alvaro Morata gets through on goal. You can let him through, or hack him down. What do you do? If you're Valverde, there's no question. He was sent off for this exhibition of the dark arts, but Real went on to win the match 4-1 on penalties. Thousands of fans went on social media praising the 21-year-old Uruguay midfielder's actions, with hundreds calling for a statue to be erected in his honour. The statue of Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Malmo's stadium has been vandalised on the day it was announced he had invested in a rival club. The 3. Swedish FA, had been unveiled just over a month ago. Earlier, the Swede said he had bought 25% of the shares in Hammarby, third in this year's Swedish championship. Several are said to have vandalised it and sprayed it with paint," said police spokesman Jimmy Morin. Joaquin's early goals proved the difference as Yuri Berchiche added to Inaki Williams' penalty late on to make for a nervous final 15 minutes for the hosts. Oldest hat-trick scorers across Europe's top-five leaguesCountryPlayer AgeSpainJoaquin38 years and 140 days Germany Claudio Pizarro37 years and 151 daysEnglandTeddy Sheringham37 years and 146 daysItalySilvio Piola 37 years and 51 daysFranceTony Cascarino37 years and 31 daysAchieving the feat in his 533rd Spanish top-flight game, Joaquin broke Alfredo di Stefano's record as the competition's oldest hat-trick scorer which had stood for 55 years. Craig: Mourinho out45' Tottenham 1-2 Olympiakos Dele Alli pulls one back before half-timeSpurs are handed a lifeline when Dele Alli pulls one back from close range just before the interval, after a horrendous error from Yassine Meriah. Robbie: Lucky Jose. Lucky Spurs What a break for them both. Tony: Santa making a guest appearance just then. Wahl: Mourinho has inherited a poor squad from the last manager. Nebitci will host Asgabat for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Ashgabat are undefeated in their last 4 matches. True, they have only 1 win in their last 5 matches. In any case, the visitors will have to invest to great effort in this game. Also, we have Nebitci who's is one of the main outsiders in this league. Hosts have low potential. Also, they have a very vulnerable defense. In any case, the hosts are more vulnerable team. I think, they have a very difficult task. My pick - Ashgabat to win. Racism claims mar Chelsea win at Tottenham Video - Lampard promises Rudiger support after alleged racist incident00:29 'WE'RE SICK OF IT' Chelsea captain Cesar Azpilicueta had earlier addressed the allegations on Sky Sports. Antonio came to me and told me that he had listened to racist songs towards him so I just reported it to the referee immediately," he said. Hopefully he will be here for a long time," Arsenal boss Arteta told BBC Sport. Every time I speak with him he is really happy where he is, he is very settled and his family are happy. Aubameyang double helps lift Arsenal to seventhAubameyang has scored 51 goals in 79 league games for the Gunners since joining for £56m from Borussia Dortmund in January 2018. Only five players have scored 50 top-flight goals faster than Aubameyang in the Premier League era - Andy Cole (65 games), Alan Shearer (66), Ruud van Nistelrooy (68), Fernando Torres (72) and Mohamed Salah (72). Illawarra Hawks - New Zealand Breakers 04.03.2024 21 hours ago — Illawarra Hawks - New Zealand Breakers - 04.03.2024 → Basketball → Basketball livescore → Live stream | livescores.biz. The Argentine was dismissed by Spurs in November despite guiding them to their first Champions League final just six months earlier. The team's form dipped drastically following a 2-0 defeat to Liverpool at Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano in June, with Pochettino struggling to get the best out of a group of players that had finished in the league's top four for four consecutive seasons. I've been training very hard to get this chance and today I stepped up and took my opportunity - it was a great game and a great victory. View more on twitterGilmour shines as Chelsea knock out LiverpoolWhat his manager & team-mates saidGilmour, a former Rangers youth player, was only promoted to the Chelsea first-team squad three weeks ago, having played six times for the club so far. Pre-match, Chelsea boss Lampard said it was a "comfortable choice" to select him for such a big game, and he was proved correct as the diminutive, boyish-looking Scot stood out among men. But six minutes before the break, a Serge Aurier shot was saved by the legs of David De Gea, the ball looped high in the air and Dele Alli produced a remarkable piece of skill to bring the ball down and twist past Fred and Ashley Young before finishing with aplomb. It took only four minutes of the second half for United to regain their advantage.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • winter sakurastore
    winter sakurastore
  • felipe palma108
    felipe palma108
  • Nadim  Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • Mohan Kumar
    Mohan Kumar

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page