top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·40 members

Pittsburgh Pirates v Tampa Bay Rays live stream 04/03/2024 Watch

Jun 25, 2022 — The Tampa Bay Rays host the Pittsburgh Pirates in MLB 2022 action Saturday, June 25, at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Fla. The game ...

Leicester City are yet to concede a goal in the FA Cup this season. Leicester City have only lost one of their last five home FA Cup ties. Birmingham City haven't had an away FA Cup win against a league side since 2012. Leicester City start the heavy favourites to reach the last eight of the FA Cup. Yokohama have scored more goals than anyone else this season and posses the league’s top goalscorer in Brazilian Marcos Junior, but their opening goal came from an unlikely source. Full back Bunmathan’s speculative effort on 26 minutes took a heavy deflection off Tokyo captain Keigo Higashi and looped over the goalkeeper, leaving the crowd at Yokohama Stadium dreaming of a first title in 15 years. The perfect situation would be for us to play against Villa tonight or tomorrow early, have three or four days before Leipzig. In fact Leipzig plays tomorrow afternoon so it's not the perfect situation for us to play on Sunday, but since 2004 I'm in this country I know how it works and I know we have no protection at all before the Champions League matches. Long-serving Gunners manager Arsene Wenger was not a fan, saying: "You cannot say it is football any more. It is more rugby on the goalkeepers than football. You won't be surprised to hear such complaints were music to Pulis' ears. I always want angles to get players motivated, to put fire into their bellies and something for the supporters to feed off," he said. When Wenger first said it, called us a rugby team, it was the third time on the bounce we had beaten them at home. Paris St-Germain moved 13 points clear at the top of Ligue 1 after thrashing Montpellier, who ended with nine men. Pablo Sarabia curled PSG into a lead before away keeper Dimitry Bertaud was sent off for handling outside the box. Angel di Maria chipped debutant keeper Matis Carvalho to double the lead before a Daniel Congre own goal. Kylian Mbappe and Layvin Kurzawa also scored and Joris Chotard was shown a late red card for a foul on Presnel Kimpembe. Conceded by Nir Bitton. Posted at 39' Jon Guthrie (Livingston) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Aberdeen came from two goals down to preserve their eight-year unbeaten record at Kilmarnock - but slipped further behind third-place Motherwell in the Scottish Premiership. Eamonn Brophy's penalty and Greg Kiltie's strike put Kilmarnock clear, but Niall McGinn volleyed in Connor McLennan's cross and the latter headed in the equaliser in the second half of an absorbing contest. In terms of tradition or history, Karlsruher cannot be compared with Stuttgart - the team that has been in the Bundesliga for many seasons, even winning the championship three times. Currently while Karlsruher struggles with relegation battle, Stuttgart is wide open to the familiar arena. Posted at 47' Foul by Jordan Henderson (Liverpool). Posted at 47' Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 46' Attempt missed. Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Serge Aurier. My next choice for tomorrow is a very interesting and popular game. This is a derby game between Manchester United and Manchester City. I will take a big risk with this bet but is good for me because I have option for draw no bet. City not have draw last ten games and this is will be problem for my bet. I think the guest team is not a good condition for this game and they can't win this game. City need to be more efficient in the Premier league because they are third place and this is will be problem for them. United have a good option to take something this year with this game. Assisted by Florian Niederlechner. Posted at 50' Offside, FC Augsburg. Fredrik Jensen tries a through ball, but Ruben Vargas is caught offside. Posted at 50' Attempt blocked. Fredrik Jensen (FC Augsburg) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Marco Richter. Goal!Posted at 49' Goal! FC Augsburg 2, Borussia Dortmund 1. Pittsburgh Pirates vs Tampa Bay Rays FULL GAME - YouTube Pittsburgh Pirates vs Tampa Bay Rays FULL GAME - YouTubeYouTube · Mr BEEN 370+ views · 2 days ago YouTube · Mr BEEN YouTube · Mr BEEN 22:38 Both teams have scored in all of Betis' last six La Liga fixtures, and we're backing the same outcome at Mendizorroza this Sunday, based on how prolific the Los Verdiblancos attack have been in recent weeks, as well as Alaves' reliable forward line on home soil. STOCKHOLM, Feb 5 (Reuters) - A Swedish court has granted an appeal by a fan of English Premier League side Newcastle United to add the club to his name following a dispute with the country's authorities over his love for the team. Rolf Corneliusson, a 54-year-old supporter from the island of Oeckeroe near Gothenburg, became a fan of the club as a child when his fisherman father brought home Newcastle's black and white kit from one of his many trips to England. The rights packages will allow companies to secure sponsorship, advertising and television broadcast and media deals on behalf of FIFA. The current seven-team Club World Cup, consisting of the champions of the continental confederations, concludes on Saturday with the final between European champions Liverpool and Brazil's Flamengo. International cricket, like most other sports, has been shut down while the world battles the pandemic and Paine said it did not take "Einstein" to conclude that Australia's tour of Bangladesh would probably not go ahead in June. With other tours also on hold, it has been suggested that the International Cricket Council might need to push back the conclusion of the inaugural edition of the test championship. Paderborn are set to host Union Berlin this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Paderborn will hope to secure a result from this game to build momentum following last weekend's win over Werder Bremen. Last weekend's win moved Paderborn off of the bottom of the Bundesliga table. They will hope to continue moving in the right direction. Tottenham say their record goalscorer Jimmy Greaves remains in hospital but "has not tested positive for Covid-19 nor suffered another stroke". The World Cup winner, 80, was admitted on Tuesday for an unspecified illness. Greaves, who scored 44 goals in 57 games for England, suffered a severe stroke in 2015. Jimmy’s family has asked us to pass on their thanks for all the well wishes and positive messages," added a statement on Tottenham's website. Arsenal sit 11th in the standings, the lowest they have been at the halfway stage of the season in Premier League history, and they have been winless at home in five games since a 1-0 victory over Bournemouth at the start of October. Video - 'Guardiola taught me to be ruthless' - Arteta00:44 "When we win, it will be better because they will be happier. In addition, and despite their poor overall results, Southampton managed to find the net in each of their last seven away matches. With a consistent track record of netting in away fixtures, we think the Saints carry enough attacking threat to notch a consolation against a demonstrably porous Villa backline on Saturday. What is the way out for clubs?It started with wage cuts and deferrals, and a heavy uptake of the government's job retention scheme - which has been leaned on to pay players, as well as non-playing staff. But as the longer-term repercussions of the pandemic have been laid bare, clubs lower down the pyramid are trying to be proactive and think up innovative ways to keep up some level of cashflow. Even EFL chairman Rick Parry has conceded that the EFL needed a "proper reset post-Covid", with clubs currently "stacking up creditors". However, a defeat by Peru and a draw with Iran left Scotland needing to win by three goals against the 1974 finalists, the Netherlands, just to progress from the group. And when Archie Gemmill's stunning goal gave them a 3-1 lead, glory appeared to beckon, only for Johnny Rep to reply three minutes later for the Dutch, sending Scotland out in bittersweet style. Archie Gemmill's goal against the Netherlands is referenced in the film TrainspottingShearer: "There were some fantastic players in that team. When last in action, Doncaster continued their up and down run as they bounced back from defeat to be a very strong Oxford side by a goal to nil at this venue. Often, Donny make the running, but on that occasion, Tuesday's hosts showed that they're capable of sitting back and digging in before poaching a lead. For me, this duel from Belorusia Premier league surely can bring at least two goals and with a little luck and more than that, or I can said three or more. So, this two rivals are not started too good this season and Smolevichi is after 1-1 against Dynamo Brest lost last match in league 0-1. Vitebsk is have one win so far, 1-0, but at home. We will see what will happen this time, but as I said before, over is ok for me and I will bet on over 1,75 in all match. Odds is also ok option. Obviously the gaffer waited to sign his dependent on whether I signed mine, so that makes me a feel bit more important!” joked Milner, speaking to liverpoolfc. Liverpool is an unbelievable place to be and we’re a very, very good football team and hopefully we can keep improving,” he added. And after an impressive week on and off the pitch, Liverpool can strike first on the weekend when hosting Watford in Saturday’s lunchtime kick-off. Subs: Origi 6, Milner 7, Lallana n/a. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 2' - LIVERPOOL CHANCE! Liverpool have surged out of the traps and should be a goal to the good. First Trent Alexander Arnold tests Schmeichel with a long-range drive before Mane somehow contrives to flick wide from close-range following a wonderful cross from the right by Salah. Belshina have not won their last six games this season. In those games they have lost four which were against gorodeja, Minsk, Vitebsk and isloch. They will face dinamo brest who have a poor start of the season after losing three of their last six games. They are above relegation places. They faced shakhtyor soligorsk in the cup on Wednesday and lost by four goals despite leading by two goals in the first half. Horn and Wacker Innsbruck will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Horn this season have the following results: 4W, 3D and 7L. Meanwhile Wacker Innsbruck have 6W, 1D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The three-at-the-back setup has yielded much improved performances in recent weeks, although even after wins against Norwich and Burnley since Christmas they still find themselves perched precariously in the Premier League. Everyone else was stood there watching him too and thinking the same as me; 'what have we signed here?'. We already had Robinho in the team who liked a trick or two, but David could beat you and he could play the pass as well. Yes, he was small but that was never going to stop him. He was just a different class to anything we'd seen before, and I knew straight away he would be one of the best ever. Now we've got to go into the memory bank and think PSG because we've done it against good teams before and it gives us some hope," Solskjaer told a news conference on Tuesday. The game in December (against City when United won 2-1) of course gives us hope that we can do something there. It has to be a perfect performance to win with two goals against such a good team away from home, so for us it's not about away goals, we just need to score two more than them. Cameron McGeehan tries a through ball, but Ronan Curtis is caught offside. Posted at Second Half Extra Time begins Oxford United 1, Portsmouth 1. Posted at 105'+2' First Half Extra Time ends, Oxford United 1, Portsmouth 1. Posted at 105' Corner, Oxford United. Conceded by Ronan Curtis. BookingPosted at 103' Alex Rodriguez (Oxford United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 103' Foul by Alex Rodriguez (Oxford United). Fernandes reportedly would prefer to move to London for family reasons and now has a decision to make. The move from Chelsea certainly comes as some surprise given the options in their midfield at the moment. Frank Lampard currently has Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, N’Golo Kante, Mason Mount and Ross Barkley to call upon as well as Ruben Loftus-Cheek who is on his way back from injury. Tampa Bay Rays vs. Pittsburgh Pirates live stream, TV May 4, 2023 — Rays vs. Pirates: Live Streaming Info, TV Channel & Game Time · Game Day: Thursday, May 4, 2023 · Game Time: 1:10 PM ET · Location: St. Burnley vs Aston Villa predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League contest at Turf Moor. Two sides in poor form face off for three precious points in Lancashire. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Italy virus deaths rise but infections slow againFootball in Italy has been suspended until April at the earliest and the country is in lockdown. In a series of tweets on Tuesday, Young said he wanted to share his thoughts "given I'm currently living in Italy, the epicentre of the virus". Beware supermarkets He added: "Queuing to go into supermarket is standard, but not because it's for stockpiling or greed. Premier League referees will review the goalline technology error that denied Sheffield United a goal in their draw at Aston Villa, BBC Sport understands. The Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL) said the video assistant referee did not intervene because of the "unique" circumstances. PGMOL will now discuss how a similar incident in the future can be handled. It comes as former top-flight referee Mark Clattenburg said the controversy had highlighted a "fundamental flaw". My pick for this match between HB Koge vs Nykobing is Kobe to win in this match. Odd for this bet is 2.00. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see Koge win is better and I think that they may will win this match 2:1. The home team in the last 5 matches they won 3 matches at home. In the last 5 direct matches Koge won 3 games. The away team in not the best on always. In the last 5 matches on always they lost 3 matches. Good luck Chelsea have won their last seven league and cup games. Chelsea have scored 21 goals in their last four league matches. Manchester United have no wins in their last three league and cup fixtures.. Chelsea have already beaten Manchester United twice this season. Manchester United are fourth in their first season in the Women's Super League. But it is a reality now. I cannot say much more now until I get started. It's been crazy. Obviously, I am happy to be in Manchester first of all. This is a great opportunity for me and I am grateful to God, and to my agent, and the coach who has given me this opportunity to be here. Hello! Don't mourn the January transfer window, be grateful that you were alive to see Manchester United panic sign a striker over Skype. The latest match of the FA Cup fourth round was the Vitality match between Bournemouth and Arsenal. With better squad quality, the Gunners are expected to have more chances to win tickets. Bournemouth's form is not going well, they have lost 3 of the last 5 matches. The home field also does not give them favorable results, as they only won 2/5 wins when they recently welcomed rivals. In the opposite direction, Arsenal are unbeaten in the last 5 games under the guidance of Coach Arteta. Winning a point on Chelsea's pitch in the middle of the week will be a big boost for the Gunners. Away from home Arsenal are unbeaten, but they are 5 draws. Landskrona will against Eskilsminne in match Sweden Club Friendlies. My prediction this match could be the end score is under 3.25 goals due to Landskrona on last 3 match in club friendlies always have final score is under 4 goals. Likewise Eskilsminne on last match have final score is 0-0. Moreover Eskilminne on last 4 match on this year only can make score is 1 goal. Therefore, I think this match can be the end score is under 3.25 goals. Likewise Landskrona on last 3 match only have average to make score is 2 goals. Surely this match will not much score from both team. Al Hilal are champions of Asia and make their first appearance in the competition, while Esperance, African champions are making a third appearance. Al Hilal beat Urawa Reds in November to get their ticket here and Esperance are here courtesy of their controversial win over Wydad Casablanca. Coming to this game, Al Hilal carry an impressive form from their domestic action. That’s because registering him elsewhere would have interrupted the two years needed to secure his status as a homegrown player. Paper Round’s view: It’s a minor inconvenience for Parrot, who joined at 16 so does not have too long to wait in order to become homegrown, and that will increase his value for the future. Odds have gone up even more than 1.70 for the home win and I am kind of used to see odds go up and down on Isloch as they sometimes play games at this reserve level with no substitutes on the bench but even so under such circumstances they did get the win in the end and they do have some weird games as well like being dominated for 60 minutes at home by Rukh Brest 2 and being 1-0 behind but winning with no less than 4-1 in the end. Posted at 120'+2' Second Half Extra Time ends, Reading 1, Sheffield United 2. Posted at 120' Attempt missed. Pelé (Reading) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Michael Morrison following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 120' Panagiotis Retsos (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 120' Foul by Panagiotis Retsos (Sheffield United). VVV have won three of their last six matches against Zwolle, which includes the pairs last two meetings, and under 2.5 goals have been produced in three of the pairs’ last four encounters. VVV have won two of their last five league games, both at home, while Zwolle have lost four of their last five league games, which includes their last two away games so you can see why we are backing a home win on Saturday. Juventus had just been stunned. A few days ago, they lost to Napoli in a penalty shootout, after the two teams drew no goals in 120 minutes of competition in the Coppa Italia final. More than ever, the Turin city team desperately needs a victory to regain their enthusiasm, in the context that they are being closely followed by Lazio in the race to win the Serie A this season. So coach Maurizio Sarri and his teachers marched to Bologna's yard tonight with the determination to win all 3 points.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • winter sakurastore
    winter sakurastore
  • felipe palma108
    felipe palma108
  • Nadim  Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • Mohan Kumar
    Mohan Kumar

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page