top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·40 members

[[LIVE>>]] Streaming: Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Live 4 March 2024

... match which UCD won 2-1. Sligo Rovers are on a poor run of form as they're approaching this clash after defeats from Cork City, Dundalk and St Patricks ...

The 1-0 defeat against the Second Division side was famous for a remarkable double save from goalkeeper Jimmy Montgomery, the first of which denied Cherry's header. Bradford said they were "mourning the loss" of Cherry, while Huddersfield described him as "an inspiration". A tweet from the official England account read: "We are deeply saddened by the news that Trevor Cherry, who won 27 caps for the Three Lions between 1976 and 1980, has passed away. Sacramento will be Mourinho's second in command, in a departure from his traditional assistant Rui Faria. He joins the club from Lille, along with goalkeeping coach Nuno Santos. Lalin was the fitness coach Mourinho employed at Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid, while Formosinho and Cerra have also got experience of working with him. Full TimePosted at 90'+3' Second Half ends, Real Madrid 2, Espanyol 0. BookingPosted at 90'+1' Sergi Darder (Espanyol) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+1' Brahim Díaz (Real Madrid) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Sergi Darder (Espanyol). Posted at 88' Offside, Espanyol. Diego López tries a through ball, but Víctor Campuzano is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Real Madrid. Highlights | Sligo Rovers 0-1 Dundalk FC - YouTube Highlights | Sligo Rovers 0-1 Dundalk FC - YouTubeYouTube · Dundalk FC800+ views · 10 months ago YouTube · Dundalk FC YouTube · Dundalk FC 6:06 Missing: Live Live He's put in everything he has to try to do that. I think his numbers physically have improved so much, and he's willing - that's what I see every day in training," he said. I know the ability, I know the player we have there. Arteta also suggested he was happy to consider picking his team formations to bring out the best in Ozil. View more on twitter'Lockdown was tough'Having played every minute of every Premier League game since Wolves were promoted from the Championship two years ago, Coady's body ought to be screaming for a break. I've never once thought about a holiday or being off," the former Liverpool player told BBC Sport. This is what we live for - to play games. We want the season to carry on for as long as possible because we are still in the Europa League. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Leeds United 3, Cardiff City 3. Posted at 90'+4' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Lee Peltier. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Ben White (Leeds United) right footed shot from very close range is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Eddie Nketiah (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top right corner. In fact, new coach Quique Setien had his own ‘this is fine’ moment as he surveyed the scene of defeat for a demoralised and discombobulated Barcelona. We are leaving this competition, it is painful, but the image of the team has been very good,” Setién said. Everything went well today except the result … I am quite satisfied. A depleted Newcastle side dug deep to come away from Wolverhampton Wanderers with a point over the Premier League weekend but they lost defender Paul Dummett and striker Dwight Gayle to injuries within the first 30 minutes. Bruce said it was the worst injury crisis he had seen in 40 years with as many as 13 players sidelined -- the highest among all Premier League clubs -- and the 59-year-old said he is pinning his hopes on Joelinton to lead the line. Lars Stindl replaces Breel Embolo. Posted at 71' Attempt missed. Alassane Pléa (Borussia Mönchengladbach) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Jonas Hofmann with a cross following a corner. Posted at 71' Corner, Borussia Mönchengladbach. Conceded by Markus Schubert. Al Sadd will have home support in this opening game of the Club World Cup. They are in good form at present and play in a higher quality league than their opponents from New Caledonia. Go for the Qatar side to win the game without coneding a goal. Sligo Rovers vs UCD Live Score and Live Stream ... match which UCD won 2-1. Sligo Rovers are on a poor run of form as they're approaching this clash after defeats from Cork City, Dundalk and St Patricks ... While Villa spent more than £100m after winning promotion via the play-offs, Norwich spent a fraction of that sum, with £750,000 for West Ham right-back Sam Byram one of the biggest outlays. And they have paid the price for naive defending and a toothless attack. They have managed just five clean sheets and scored only seven times away from Carrow Road. With two of their three remaining games at third-placed Chelsea and second-placed Manchester City, they are on course to finish the season with the fewest away goals in the Premier League era. Dinamo is very good in attack as it has not been a problem for them lately but defense is a real issue they scored 2 goals at weak defense but only drew 2-2, they scored 2 goals last round at Hermannstadt but lost 4-2 and those two are just relegation candidates really, while at home they conceded a really cheap goal from Chindia but won 4-1. And Sepsis is actually stronger than their current league placement shows and if I were to say which side has better players I would say Sepsis has. He's not there just to look to the stands, lights or scarves. He's living the game and playing it very well. Mourinho told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I tried to invite him into the dressing room after the game to celebrate with the team but he'd slipped away. On Thursday Callum, who is in his sixth season as a ball boy, told Tottenham's website he did not see Kane's equaliser. I was busy getting the ball that had come off and then I heard the cheer. Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld said players were "sick of it" when asked about the incident while Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho said "every club was together" in the battle to eradicate racist behaviour from the stands. I was losing, I didn't want the game stopped but immediately when I knew the reason why it was stopped I obviously understood and accepted it," he said. I think the fact the Gunners are 10 points off fourth and a Champions League spot takes the pressure off them. It would be just like Arsenal to go on a run that puts them back in contention for that. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Katie's prediction: 2-0MONDAY Chelsea v Man Utd (20:00 GMT)I am not expecting to see any massive difference in the way Manchester United line up, or the way they play. Yes, Bruno Fernandes has had a bit more time to settle in but I don't think their other major January signing, Odion Ighalo, will start. Baines 6, Kean 4. KEY MOMENTS 36' - GOAL! Man United 0-1 Everton (Lindelof OG): It's in! Baines whips in his corner, De Gea misses his punch, he should be stronger, and it goes in off Lindelof. Own goal. Terrible goalkeeping. Duncan Ferguson' sing the travelling fans. They're in fine voice and why not. Today is going to be a very exciting football match Two teams are facing each other in this match in Chile: A. Italiano vs U. De Concepcion. Both teams have played recently with results to follow, so the outcome of this game can be unpredictable. Al Sahel and Al Tadamon will face each other in the upcoming match in the Premier League in Kuwait. Al Sahel this season have the following results: 3W, 3D and 4L. Meanwhile Al Tadamon have 2W, 2D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Manchester United have failed to win any of their last five meetings with Wolves. If all Premier League games ended at half-time this season, Man United would be third in the table. Manchester United failed to have a shot on target in the reverse fixture. Manchester United host Wolves in the FA Cup third round in midweek after the pair endured a recent stalemate at Molineux to set up a replay. Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers H2H Watch the history of confrontations between Dundalk and Sligo Rovers on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. Horn ... Just five minutes later, he provided the winning goal, tapping home after De Bruyne bisected keeper and backline. Hard as United struggled thereafter, they could not lay a glove on City, who looked far more likely to extend their league than have it taken from them. But they will need to play a lot better if they are to finally make their mark in the Champions League. Will Manchester City's Champions League ban be the catalyst for Pep Guardiola to end his tenure at the Etihad Stadium? On the (far from guaranteed) proviso that City do not overturn this ban on appeal, the repercussions of the two-year exile are potentially enormous. Will they be able to attract the top players needed to compete with Jurgen Klopp's juggernaut of a Liverpool side? Will players seek to leave to win the biggest trophy in European competition? By far the biggest uncertainty surrounds their manager though. Posted at 81' Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Foul by Rodrigo (Manchester City). Posted at 80' Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Toby Alderweireld. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Fernandinho (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Ighalo found the net for the first time since completing a deadline-day move from Shanghai Shenhua, and he could be asked to step in again at Everton if Anthony Martial misses out through a thigh injury. Odion has definitely shown what type of striker he is," Solskjaer added. He's ready for that game on Sunday. They are joint leaders of the championship on nine points alongside France but will have a tough game against fourth placed England. The English side are five points behind their opponents after a win and loss in their first two games. This is a real family affair as on the English side is Owen Farrell and the Irish team is coached by his father Andy. Conceded by Nir Bitton. Posted at 39' Jon Guthrie (Livingston) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Aberdeen came from two goals down to preserve their eight-year unbeaten record at Kilmarnock - but slipped further behind third-place Motherwell in the Scottish Premiership. Eamonn Brophy's penalty and Greg Kiltie's strike put Kilmarnock clear, but Niall McGinn volleyed in Connor McLennan's cross and the latter headed in the equaliser in the second half of an absorbing contest. Lennon's team continued to own the ball but they didn't have the accuracy or the dynamism they so often have. Christopher Jullien put a header on goal, but Fox was equal to it. McGregor found himself in space on the edge of the box but fired a shot wide. Edouard pulled a free-kick out of the sky and rattled a shot on goal that was touched on to the crossbar by Fox. The second goal arrived courtesy of McGregor and a nick off Thomas O'Ware that gave Fox no chance of stopping it. BATE Borisov was 2nd last season with 70 points from 30 games. But this season start wasn't good, although they were on the positive side in the Belarus Cup winning 5-3 in aggregate to qualify for the Semi Finals. Assisted by Michael Hector. Posted at 51' Foul by Michael Hector (Fulham). Posted at 51' Murray Wallace (Millwall) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 48' Attempt blocked. Josh Onomah (Fulham) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Michael Hector. Women's Super League leaders Manchester City beat bottom club Bristol City in their first match under Alan Mahon. Ashley agrees Newcastle sale The Telegraph claims an exclusive that matches a story that every other newspaper runs with tonight, as Mike Ashley has agreed to sell Newcastle United for £300 million. The deal will see Amanda Stavely-fronted PCP secure the ownership of the club. The Reuben brothers will take 10% along with PCP, and the Saudi Arabian state fund will take the remaining majority. New York City will against San Carlos in match CONCACAf Champions League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 3 goals due to on last match that both team can make total score is 8 goals. Moreover New York City can make 5 goals in away match. Surely New York City will do again to make much score in the home. Meanwhile, San Carlos on last match only can make score is 3 goals. Even though San Carlos can be make score again in away match. Therefore, I'm sure this match will much score due to they will open play. A fabulous second-half goal from Ross Barkley sealed a 2-0 win for Chelsea over Liverpool on Tuesday evening, the second defeat in a row for the Reds. See alsoChelsea v Liverpool - LIVE FA Cup updates Both teams rotated after Premier League action but strong sides were still named, with Chelsea boss Frank Lampard giving Kepa Arrizabalaga a chance to stake his claim for a starting spot. Dundalk v Sligo Rovers LIVE 4. 3. 2024 | Football Follow Dundalk v Sligo Rovers 4. 3. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Goals from Grant Hanley and Josip Drmic saw Norwich beat Burnley, for whom Erik Pieters scored, while Coventry's draw with Birmingham meant both sides will return to St Andrew's, where the Sky Blues groundshare, for more of the same. At Reading, Cardiff fans were warned over the tannoy system not to sing "racist or homophobic songs" halfway through the first half of their 1-1 draw. The first goal was a wonder goal. The second goal was a lapse in concentration. We had chances in the game, opportunities to be ruthless, and we didn't really commit to it. Earlier on Thursday, tournament debutants Spain beat Japan 3-1 at the Exploria Stadium thanks to two second-half goals from 21-year-old Lucia Garcia. As we all know, winning isn't everything. Virg. I am very proud to be in that bracket, to be in there for the way I performed with the team last year and also with the country," he said. It is just something to be proud of because not a lot of players go there and are up for these kind of things. There's going to be a winner but there are no losers. Lusa also reported Sporting's board of directors will take a 50% pay cut. With the pandemic shutting down global sport on an unprecedented scale, Sporting is the first of Portugal's three major football clubs to announce the cuts. FIFA has urged clubs worldwide to consider wage reductions in order to protect their finances. Posted at 90' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Calum Waters. Posted at 89' Attempt blocked. Sheyi Ojo (Rangers) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 88' Foul by Scott Arfield (Rangers). Posted at 88' Sam Foley (St. Mirren) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, St. After extra-time failed to yield a winning goal, it went to penalties with Farke's side keeping their cool with Todd Cantwell, Adam Idah and Marco Steipermann scoring in the shootout. TALKING POINT Mourinho's tactics Spurs were leading and should have put the game to bed but continued to sit back and invite the Canaries onto them. Subs: Vydra 5, Lennon 5 KEY MOMENTS 5’ - GOAL! Spurs 1-0 Burnley (Kane). Burnley sit off Kane and he finds the top corner from distance. GOAL! Spurs 2-0 Burnley (Moura). Son dribbles into the box and sees a shot saved by Pope, and while Dele can't scramble home the rebound, the Brazilian can. VAR checks it and it counts. Hapoel Bnei Lod will host Hapoel Ramat Hasharon for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have a chance to get all three points. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent. However, Ramat Hasharon is very average team in this league. I do not think, they have big motivation in this campaign. Also, Ramat Hasharon is not very good team away from home. Also, we have Hapoel Bnei Lod who's is one of the worst teams of the league. Hosts have a poor results. They have a very difficult task. Nevertheless, the hosts will in this match seek their chance. They want at all costs to stay in League. Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Live Premier Division. Dundalk. vs. Sligo Rovers. imgalt. Live Stream. imgalt. Match Live. Live. Highlights. Odds. Commentary. stats. Lineups. The Power Engineer Turkmenbashi and Shagadam meet. This meeting may end in a draw with the score 1: 1.Well, there’s one Shagadam, although with guests the jokes are bad, they can score 2 as well. Well, both will score, and it begs it! This meeting within the seventh round of the Major League of Turkmenistan promises to be unpredictable. Two equal teams will play, showing not the best football in this championship. “Energetik”, occupying the seventh line of the standings, takes “Shagadam” from the fifth position on its field. Ordinary teams playing from defense, meeting show their game at all, this is a minus to a minus gives a plus, and here, we believe in goal meeting Shanghai Shenhua and Jiangsu Suning will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Shanghai Shenhua this season have the following results: 8W, 6D and 14L. Meanwhile Jiangsu Suning have 13W, 8D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Conceded by Will Hughes. Posted at 85' Foul by Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool). Posted at 85' Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Ismaila Sarr. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. I couldn't twist or turn because I was stiffer. I tried to learn how to make up for the loss of pace in other ways. I watched more footage so I could be a step ahead because I could see the patterns of play happening. I built better relationships with my team-mates so they knew what I needed from them and what I needed to give in return. Ultimately, you have to work harder. David Luiz's stats when in possession for Arsenal in the Premier League during the 2019-20 seasonPasses per match - 56Cross accuracy - 75%Successful passes - 1,273Successful through balls - 12Possession lost - 14. The win moves Newcastle up to 13th in the table, eight points clear of the relegation zone. Southampton, meanwhile, drop to 14th following a third defeat in their last four Premier League games. Newcastle end goal drought at crucial timeThe win could not have come at a better time for Newcastle after a run of five games without victory in the Premier League had fans glancing nervously over their shoulder. The underrated. The underdog. The little guy. It's not all about the "big six" in the Premier League. There have been some incredible players who have donned the shirts of teams lower down the table. But who are the best players to have represented those outside of the traditional "big six?" (For avoidance of doubt, when we say "big six" we mean Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • winter sakurastore
    winter sakurastore
  • felipe palma108
    felipe palma108
  • Nadim  Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • Mohan Kumar
    Mohan Kumar

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page