top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·40 members

Stream: Man City v Manchester United Live 3 March 2024

11 minutes ago — Streaming: Man City VS Manchester United Live 03/03/2024 Livestream 3 Jun 2023 — Manchester City will take on Manchester United in a ...

The BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2020 nominees will be revealed on Wednesday, and you can vote for your favourite on the BBC Sport website. The five-person shortlist has been chosen by a panel of experts including coaches, players, administrators and journalists. Voting will open at 07:00 GMT on Wednesday and close at 09:00 GMT on Monday, 2 March. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 24 March on BBC World Service. The verdict - who will make it?Sutton: "You cannot look at the run-in for any of these sides and say they have easier or harder fixtures than their rivals because most of them have dropped points in unexpected places this season. The only thing consistent about all of these teams from fourth down to 11th - and even if you wanted to chuck in 12th-placed Southampton as well - is their inconsistency. Media playback is not supported on this device Manchester United 3-0 Watford: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pleased with 'really good' week "It feels like they can drop points at any moment, whoever the opposition are, and Chelsea are a very good example of that. It is hoped that clubs could return to training in mid-May should the government give permission amid restrictions to combat the threat of the novel coronavirus pandemic, which has hit the country hard with more than 2,000 deaths. The KNVB was not immediately available to comment. The decision would keep the Dutch in line with UEFA’s wishes that all countries try to complete their seasons, even if several months late, although some top Dutch clubs want the rest of the season to be cancelled like in neighbouring Belgium. Meanwhile, Schalke will be going into Sunday's game following an extended run of impressive form. They have lost just two of their last 12 Bundesliga games. They have won seven of their games during this impressive run. We expect Schalke to be high on confidence going into Sunday's game. We’re confident that both teams will score and over 2.5 goals will be produced in Friday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1 in favour of the visitors. Utrecht head into the match as the clear form favourites and have won five of their last seven matches against Zwolle. The hosts have underperformed once again this season and look set for another relegation battle while Utrecht are on the right path to challenge for a European place just as they did in the last campaign. Deeney goes straight down the middle, De Gea gets out of the way and Watford are 2-0 up! 85' - CHANCE! Greenwood takes down a through ball well and looks to lob Foster, but puts too much on it. PLAYER RATINGS Watford: Foster 6, Mariappa 6, Kabasele 6, Cathcart 6, Femenia 7, Capoue 6, Doucoure 6, Hughes 5, Sarr 7, Deluofeu 7, Deeney 6. Adelaide United W will host Perth Glory W for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, this will be tough match for both sides. Both teams are one of the main outsiders in this campaign. Both teams have a very poor results at the start of the new season. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. However, Adelaide Utd W have a very vulnerable team. They have five consecutive losses. Also, we have Perth Glory W who's is also weak team. No doubt, the visitors have a very difficult task on the road. Nevertheless, they have a chance against this poor opponent. My pick - Perth Glory W to win. How to watch Man City vs Manchester United: TV channel 2 hours ago — How to watch Man City vs Manchester United: TV channel and live stream for Premier League derby today. Jonathan Gorrie. Sun, 3 March 2024 at 5 ... The result means Jurgen Klopp's men are now 44 league matches unbeaten and have equalled Manchester City's all-time English top-flight record of 18 wins in a row. The Reds need just four victories from their last 11 fixtures to guarantee a maiden Premier League crown and a first league title since 1990. The best player on the pitch was the youngest, the 22-year-old Ghanaian Samuel Kuffour. He and his fellow marker Thomas Linke nagged United’s forwards incessantly, while Jens Jeremies did the same in midfield. Matthaus, who started as a sweeper, was asked by Hitzfeld to move up into midfield where possible so that Jeremies could push up closer to Beckham. We are pleased to have him with us still and I am very much counting on us having him still," Hodgson told reporters. In the summer, the club received at least one bid they didn't feel was the right one to accept and he - unfortunately, if he chooses to see it that way - had to respect the three or four-year contract he signed with the club. A magnificent solo goal in the 90th minute from Jordan Ayew secured a 2-1 win for Crystal Palace at home to West Ham United. West Ham had grabbed the lead through Robert Snodgrass but former Hammer Cheikhou Kouyate equalised before Ayew's jinking run and fine finish stole the points for Roy Hodgson's side. [[sport tv-]] Streaming: Manchester City v Manchester United 11 hours ago — 6 hours ago — Watch Man City vs Man United on Peacock If you live in the US, you'll need Peacock to watch this match. There's no free trial, ... The Argentine cut a discontented figure from the moment Spurs returned to pre-season training, flagging up his perceived lack of influence. He said after a friendly win against Real Madrid in July: "Sell, buy players, sign contract, not sign contract. I think it is not in my hands. It is in the club's hands and Daniel Levy. The club needs to change my title and description. Of course, I am the boss deciding the strategic play but in another areas I don't know. TALKING POINT - Has the Mourinho effect taken hold at Spurs? To call this match lacklustre would be an understatement. Watford were the brighter team in the end, and though Mourinho certainly has some squad difficulties going against him at the moment, fans may start to question what kind of football they’re likely to see under the so-called Special One”. That's what he was supposed to do. He wasn't on a charity mission at Tynecastle. Hearts owed him nothing. I don't think anyone represents the club better than me," he added. Berra is a good guy and a fine ambassador, but Stendel needs a lot more than that in the battles ahead. He [Stendel] will say it [the decision to cut him loose] is for football reasons, it's up to him, but you'll never know the truth," the defender added. If Wolves beat Liverpool they would win the title, but they went down 2-1, putting the Reds top and champions elect at least until Stoke could play their final game, at Sheffield United two weeks later. The Potters' 2-1 loss at Bramall Lane gave the title to Liverpool, with their defence getting under way just 70 days later. The Big Freeze' The Big Freeze of 1963 played havoc with English football fixturesThe winter of 1962-63 is England's coldest on record since 1740, with January 1963 the coldest month of last century in Britain. Restart of the Primera Division in Spain. Valencia is seventh, 3 points behind Atletico and 6th, which is an EL place. Levante has 9 points less and is in 13th place with an 8 point lead over the relegation places. Valencia won clearly 4-2 in the first leg, here too they are in front for me despite the unfamiliar environment. Valencia has a record of 11 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses, while the Levante team is in thirteenth position with a record of 10 wins, 3 draws and 14 losses. My prediction is that the Valencia team should win this match. Vikingur is going to face TB Tvoroyri and the hosts should win this match by more than two goals. Vikingur lost the previous match against HB but they were underdogs and of course they play against a much better team. They lost 0:3 but if we take a look at the previous results like 5:2 against Skala or 1:0 against Runavik they should beat TB so easy. The visitors lost four matches in a row and they are the weakest team in this league. They conceded 10 goals and scored only 3. I pick Asian handicap -1.5 for Vikingur. They can score even more than 3 goals here Both teams have been up and down form-wise, which is why they are where they are in the table, but with home advantage I'd back QPR to get through. Lawro's prediction: 2-0SATURDAYBrentford v Leicester (12:45 GMT)Championship (5th)vPremier League (3rd)Who did they beat?3R: Stoke (C) H3R: Wigan (C) HLeicester hope the injury that Jamie Vardy picked up against West Ham on Wednesday is not serious, but I doubt he would have featured in this game anyway. Man City - Manchester United L | Tracks & Trails 12 hours ago — [LIVE STREAM===]]'] Stream: Man City - Manchester United Live 3 March 2024 3 days ago — Watch Now: Ahead of the Manchester derby against ... ++>Here's HOW to Watch Manchester United vs Man City vs Man Utd live streams will be available today (Sunday, March 3). ▻ Time: 3:30 p.m. GMT / 10:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 a.m. PT / 2:30 a.m. ... In the Coppa Italia, we are expecting Juventus to meet with Roma for a competition. The two teams have not met in the recent for this competition. However, the two teams have played with 1 other team each in the Coppa Italia competition. From the previous 1 match, Juventus managed to score 4 goals against Udinese. Udinese did not have any goal. There were six positive tests for coronavirus across three Premier League clubs on Sunday and Monday, as the top flight prepares to resume in June. The unnamed players or staff who have tested positive will now self-isolate for seven days. A total of 748 players and staff from 19 clubs were tested. The remaining club did their tests on Tuesday so will be included in Saturday's results. Squads are starting non-contact training from Tuesday. Baxter eventually got his move in 1965 when he joined Sunderland, but it was in the national team's colours that he produced his most memorable moment. Scotland defeated World Cup winners England in the Home Championships of 1967, with Baxter rubbing in their superiority by playing 'keepie up' with the ball, delighting the travelling fans and enraging the home support. Monchengladbach and Union Berlin will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Monchengladbach this season have the following results: 16W, 5D and 7L. Meanwhile Union Berlin have 9W, 4D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In 15 visits to this ground since 1983, Derby have only won once. A 1-0 win back in 2002 whilst Wayne Rooney has never lost at this venue. Crystal Palace have conceded just nine goals in 11 games at home this season. Just two of 11 games at Selhurst Park have produced over 2.5 goals. Derby County will make the trip to Selhurst Park for a 3rd round FA Cup tie with Crystal Palace off the back of two straight victories which has seen them to 17th and now pondering a play-off push. It might seem that football has weathered the storm by getting the top flight men's game playing again," he said. However, unfortunately the past few months have impacted the FA severely and we have lost a significant amount of money that we can never recoup. We also anticipate that many of our future revenue streams will be affected for a considerable time. The FA has lost all revenue from events due to be held at Wembley Stadium since March, and from events, such as music concerts and NFL matches, which the stadium was set to host later this year. Alaves has just 3 losses at home this season and they were tough opponents that came here and won all 3 points, Real Madrid, Villarreal and Sevilla, while Eibar is equal on points with Slaves in the second part of the league table 24 points won by both sides so far this season, just that Eibar is really not that great at scoring goals as for example when they hosted same Alaves side at home despite having more of the ball and more shots they failed to score conceding 2 goals and losing the game with 2-0 in the end. They have lost four and scored more than a goal in three of the last 10 matches, while keeping just two clean sheets. Two straight home wins should give Groningen the needed confidence going to this game and they have scored twice in each of the two matches. They have six home wins in the last 10 matches and two losses, while in the Eredivisie they have three wins in the last five at home and lost once. How can I watch City v Manchester United on TV? 4 days ago — Find out how you can watch the 192nd Manchester derby wherever you are in the world. Men's Team. Haaland's five goal haul equals City FA Cup ... Everyone has their own way of doing things,” he said, before lacing his comments with more sarcasm than a Blackadder episode. But it's really classy. Really classy to act like that. The background here is that Spurs are rumoured to be interested in taking Lille sporting director Luis Campos to set up a similar role in North London. Uefa could authorise one-legged knockout matches for some Champions League and Europa League ties after postponing the finals of all this season's major competitions. With European football suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic, there was no possibility of the competitions reaching their scheduled conclusion at the end of May. It is still hoped to play the respective finals on 27 June and 24 June, potentially at the end of mini tournaments to be played in Istanbul and Gdansk. Let's see how the day unfolds. FOLLOW LIVERPOOL-EVERTON LIVE You can follow our live blog. UEFA announces new World Cup play-off system UEFA is to introduce a new-look playoff system for its 2022 World Cup qualifying competition which will avoid the need to compare results of teams in different groups. Another friendly game. We have here class difference. Pribram is much better team and we should see here one team game. Pribram to attack from minute and Slavoj to defend with all players. How they will stand on pitch, and how many chances will Pribram convert we will see. Still, something like 3-0 should be good for both teams here. I doubt we will have open game from both sides. And goals for both teams. Under 4 goals look like good bet for me. Players will have some problems to adjust and health will be the main problem here. To stay health. Schalke 04 is definitely not playing good right now and their confidence is surely not on high level after Dortmund destroyed them 4-0 in first game after the break but still today I expect from them to be able to win cause at least at home they are much better than on the road and on the other side Augsburg is not that good team on the road and also they lost first game after the break from Wolfsburg at home and it was 1-2 so I think Schalke will win but do not recommend any handicap bets on them For me football is an easy target sometimes," he told Sky Sports on Tuesday. It's unfair to call on any individual or footballers. I know players do a great amount of work in the community and players are doing a lot to help this situation. Discussions are taking place between players and clubs, what kind of contribution they'll make. Asked if a vote against neutral venues would lead to the season's cancellation, Bevan told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "Yes, I think that probably is correct. He added: "The government, if they haven't already, will be making it clear that home matches with densely populated stadia, really puts into question whether social distancing rules can be adhered to. Hard to see fans returning to football any time soon'Sport's £700m black hole - the key questionsWhat are the plans for a return?The Premier League's plans - dubbed Project Restart - involve a return to action in June in order to complete the season at the end of July to fit in with Uefa's European competition plans. Thiago Alcantara and Thomas MullerGetty Images Thiago initially quote-tweeted the confirmation from Bayern Munich that the match was going ahead before he deleted the post. He then followed that up with a standalone tweet in which he expressed his frustration. Matches in England, France, Italy and Spain have all been suspended with immediate effect. Southampton said that players, coaches and the board of directors deferring their salary will "help protect the future of the club, the staff that work within it and the community we serve". Over the past few weeks, there has been considerable pressure on Premier League players, including from leading politicians, to take pay cuts. But Ward-Prowse, who has two England caps, said: "It was never about doing it quickly or facing any pressure, it was about making sure we made the right decision for the people and the community and we definitely have done that. The global soccer body also said it would encourage clubs and players "to work together to find agreements and solutions during the period when football is suspended" and the sport has to deal with an unprecedented loss of revenue. The guidelines, reported by Reuters on Sunday, were endorsed by the FIFA Bureau -- a reduced version of its decision-making Council -- on Tuesday. I don't see them getting three points here, though. It doesn't seem to matter who or where Sheffield United play at the moment because, defensively, they are so well set up. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Nathan's prediction: From a Villa perspective it was very frustrating to follow Leicester's collapse at Bournemouth, especially because of their defensive errors. I think the Foxes will pick themselves up a bit here. AS Roma needs a win to stay in the race for a Champions League spot next season. They looked good in the last games before all football was postponed with a 3-1-0 record in the last 4 scoring 10 goals. Bayern munchen II is for me first favorite to win the promotion to the Bundesliga 2 cause they are playing the best football in the league right now and they played draw in last round versus Braunschweig only because they played with 10 players from the early first half but even that was not enough for very good team Braunschweig to beat them at home so I really don't see the way how bad team as Zwickau is going to stop Bayern from winning and I need to take this low odd because there is no handicap bets on the hosts Brady: I don't know how Premier League football can return - Paper Round Liverpool great Dalglish tests positive for coronavirus Renault furloughs 'vast majority' of F1 team to end of May The 2018 Giro d'Italia: Re-live the greatest Grand Tour of the decade this week on Eurosport 09:10 - West Ham announce wage deferrals West Ham United became the second Premier League club to announce wage deferrals for their players to cope with the financial challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic. You might already have a picture in your head of players to the left and the right but he flicked it up to perfection and then to get the accuracy on the swivel, it was stunning. Wright: "The beauty of this goal was that Gary Neville was so tight and he had to improvise like he did. It is why he is so great and why people pay their money to see him. He flicked it up and volleyed it in the corner. Magnificent. All I want to do is give my two kids a cuddle. My daughter is seven and my son is two, and they are at home with my partner in Edinburgh. It is mentally breaking - I am video calling them, but it isn't the same as being with them. It is a nightmare and I just feel so hopeless about the situation. Being on my own in my room is really lonely, so our British group try to stay together for as long as we can during the day. Inter are ten places higher than their opponents. Napoli have only won two of their last eight away matches. Inter are unbeaten in their last ten games. It's becoming a big season for Inter Milan who returned to the top of Serie A on Sunday evening. Now they turn their attention to the Italian Cup and the first leg of their semi-final against Napoli. Two teams with two different ambitions and two teams in need of points.Kaiserslautern disappointed this season and they are at the bottom part of the table and are facing a battle to avoid relegation but without any doubt they should not have any problem as they have really good squad but are having terrible year. Munchen on the other hand are at 5th position and in need of points if they want promotions. However this is a derby and both teams are in need of points so from that reason I believe that they will settle in and for a draw. Maybe some goal from counter attack to decide the winner but I think a draw is a great value at this one. You can have top players, but can you get them playing a style of football that's capable of challenging this Liverpool team? Liverpool look like they'll dominate as United did in the late '90s and early 2000s. When I watch United and their style of play is this a team that can challenge Liverpool for a title? I've not seen it in Solskjaer as yet. I don't see that style that can compete with the best.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • winter sakurastore
    winter sakurastore
  • felipe palma108
    felipe palma108
  • Nadim  Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • Mohan Kumar
    Mohan Kumar

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page