top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·40 members

(LIVE STREAM!!) Live stream: Warriors vs Celtics 3 March 2024

7 hours ago — Quick Answer: Watch the Warriors vs. Celtics game online using a live TV streaming service such as DirecTV Stream. Get a free trial here to ...

Fernandes' new deal has a release clause of £85 million, but the Mail report reveals that Sporting would be willing to let their captain leave for closer to £60 million. Expect new Spurs boss Jose Mourinho to sign his compatriot as a Christian Eriksen replacement. Read the full story Willian in 'bizarre' contract situation at Chelsea Chelsea winger Willian has found himself in a strange situation at Stamford Bridge where he claims he is yet to be offered a new contract, but the club are "adamant" that he has. Derby County are backed to beat Northampton in their FA Cup fourth round replay at Pride Park. Following a 0-0 draw in the first fixture, the Rams are expected to be at their best at home where they have won their last four matches. Posted at 70' Henrik Dalsgaard (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Foul by Britt Assombalonga (Middlesbrough). Posted at 70' Foul by Bryan Mbeumo (Brentford). Posted at 70' Patrick McNair (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 68' Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 68' Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Hajrovic, Majer, Dira 5. Man City: Bravo 6, Cancelo 7, E Garcia 7, Otamendi 7, Mendy 8, Gundogan 6, Rodri 7, Foden 9, B Silva 7, Jesus 8, Mahrez 7. Sterling 5, Zinchenko 5, Harwood-Bellis N/A. KEY MOMENTS 10' - GOAL! Dinamo Zagreb 1-0 Man City (Olmo): Oh, that is special! The hosts have lift off! A simple in-swinger from the right picks out Olmo who smashes the opener in with the outside of his right foot. After the early promise, the lack of game-time under Lage has hindered Fernandes’ development, and it would therefore be difficult to judge whether he is capable of challenging for a regular starting spot at Old Trafford. Video - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Paul Pogba out for 'three or four weeks'00:26 Will he replace Pogba? That will all depend on Pogba. Media playback is not supported on this device 'One of those awful afternoons' - Steve Bruce on Leicester loss The ramifications will stretch beyond Wednesday, with Newcastle now having to cope with 10 injuries in a squad of 22 senior outfield players. All three goals were wonderful'Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers to BBC Sport: "We played very well in the first half with a new system. The players had great fluency. Catching Liverpool 'not realistic'Rodgers happy to be left out of title chat"[Manchester] United have the quality to defend and the quality to attack on the counter-attack and you have to accept that," he added. That is the level we face against Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus. They are the teams we have to face and the reality is maybe we are not able now to compete with them. Atalanta, usually found in the lower half of Serie A, have finished fourth, seventh and third in their first three seasons under Gasperini and their success has continued this season. They are Serie A's leading scorers with 48 goals from 18 games - three times more than AC Milan - which is the highest total achieved by any team at this stage of the season since Fiorentina in 1958/59. Saturday's hosts have also done an excellent job of restricting teams at home, conceding an average of just 2.2 shots on target. Such an average can be bettered by only two of the other 22 teams in the division. If someone thinks that we will suddenly be at the same level of the team that has dominated for years, I would say that we are still some distance away,” he said. We need to suffer these defeats in order to improve and develop. Lazio were described by Italy coach Roberto Mancini this week as “the big surprise” of the season, as they mount an unexpected challenge at the top of the table. Gimnasia La Plata have scored 2 or more goals in only 2 of the last 16 matches at home but they have also been a difficult team to score against conceding 1 or less goals in the last 8 matches at home. Coalville Town will host Banbury United for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this season. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Yeah, it should be said, Coalville are undefeated at home in this campaign. However, they have a very difficult task in this game. Also, we have Bandury is one of the best teams of the league. True, in last game Banbury lost 1-0 against strong Tamworth. In any case, Banbury will try to make a positive result. The visitors lost on the previous match and I think they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Newly promoted Dushanbe-83 have so far looked very poor. They started the league with a 0-7 home defeat against the strongest team in the league Istiqlol and grabbed only 1 point in the next 2 games also failing to score in those games. Posted at 86' Foul by Roberto Rosales (Leganés). Posted at 85' Foul by Luis Suárez (Barcelona). Posted at 85' Unai Bustinza (Leganés) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Leganés. Guido Carrillo replaces Roque Mesa. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Leganés. Rodrigo Tarín replaces Kenneth Omeruo. Posted at 82' Arturo Vidal (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. This fixture features No. 23 vs No. 20 in the league, Stoke City vs Wigan Athletic. The hosts coming from a 2 - 4 away win to Barnsley (no. 24 in the league) and their last home game a 0 - 2 loss to West Bromwich Albion. The visitors coming from a 0 - 3 home loss to Brentford (No. 9 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 2 draw to Bristol City FC. The hosts should win this one but they played a lower table team than the visitors and themselves, scoring multiple goals but conceded multiple goals to win the match then lost their last home game to a team above the visitors facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves, not scoring but conceding multiple goals to lose the match then drawing their last away game to a team above themselves scoring and conceding so an over 2.5 is best to tip. Follow it here! We'll be back bright and early tomorrow for more glorious updates from the world of football. Can't wait? Get the below anthem in your ears. It's almost back in your lives. Feyenoord fans banned from Porto trip Feyenoord have been banned from selling tickets to their fans for next month's Europa League game at Porto following crowd trouble in their match at Young Boys in Basel, UEFA said on Monday. Posted at 88' Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Foul by Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers). SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Maximilian Kilman replaces Pedro Neto. Posted at 84' Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 84' Foul by Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 79' Offside, Southampton. The new chance for this Germany soccer league between this much we will play the best pick for this much and can have a secure win from this mach with a new secure 5 points if we see this four goals what can be a real chance for us play this pick now. We will have a best new chance get a great chance and look to the good play for this match. We will at the match between Bayern and Dortmund look see a great soccer match with more goals and a best soccer match in the full time this mach. Given how big the game is for the home side and Villa Park can be on occasions such as this there's an opportunity for Villa to go and do something. If they get a good performance and a win out of that it will show a lot about them, but it looks like even a draw is not good enough at this stage. Brighton and Hove Albion BrightonGetty Images As much as they have definitely improved as footballing side under their new manager, I'm not sure they will have enough. Sancho has scored five goals in 17 games this season and has become one of Europe's most sough-after players since joining the Bundesliga side from Manchester City. Savage comes out of retirement to join Stockport Former Wales international Robbie Savage has made a surprise return to football by signing for Stockport Town. It's very satisfying to be top scorer, but more so because we won the competition. The honour is down to the work of everyone in the team. Giuntini noticed the striker coming of age on and off the pitch. At the beginning, Odsonne was a bit quiet then he became more and more open, with a jokey and mischievous side. He had the confidence and the obsession with scoring all great strikers need. He never doubts his qualities. ((LIVE STREAM!!)) Golden State Warriors v Boston Celtics liv 8 hours ago — (LIVE STREAM!!)) Golden State Warriors v Boston Celtics live 03.03.2024 Dec 19, 2023 — The match between the State Warriors and Celtics will ... Zlatan Ibrahimovic set up Ante Rebic’s opener before scoring with a header, as Milan held a deserved 2-0 lead at the break. But a Marcelo Brozovic volley and Matias Vecino strike in the space of two minutes saw Inter draw level at the start of the second half, before Stefan De Vrij’s header put them in front in the 70th minute. I don't see the point of the laws and of VAR if they're not doing something in this situation. GOAL! Arsenal 0-1 Brighton (Webster) AND THAT WAS COMING! Gross' corner finds the gigantic Burn at the far post who heads back across to where Connolly lurks. He chests down well then misses his swing at goal, but Webster is there to power-poke past Leno. How to watch Golden State Warriors vs. Boston Celtics 2 days ago — Live stream Golden State Warriors vs. Boston Celtics in the NBA for free from anywhere in the world. And it was their talisman Zaha who took it upon himself to fire the struggling Eagles back on level terms, flashing a hard and high drive beyond the hapless Matt Ryan and sending Selhust Park into uproar. Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace celebrates after scoring his sides first goal during the Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Brighton & Hove Albion at Selhurst Park on December 16, 2019Getty Images Talking point - Palace's change in strategy It was a lacklustre performance from the home side, before their mentalities switched in the last 15 minutes; they pressed Brighton, stopped them playing out, and Zaha and Meyer got on the ball more. DOHA, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Qatar will begin sifting through fan feedback from the Club World Cup to see how it can provide supporters with a successful World Cup in 2022, but cultural differences will be a tricky challenge to surmount. The first ‘trial run’ for the Qatari 2022 World Cup completed at the weekend, with Liverpool defeating Brazil's Flamengo in the final. So where did people go for their information in 1996? Were they all just very, very ignorant? No! Because as well as newspapers and books, people in the mid-90s had access to a search engine called InfoSeek, which was one of the most popular websites in 1996. People watched movies on these things A relic from a distant time?Back in 1996, films, much like music, were bought as actual, physical objects, which you could hold. All of which leads you to the conclusion that, for Nev’s dig to be included in the final tape the producers must have really hated Owen. But we digress. Such has been Liverpool’s domestic dominance this season that they must have genuinely thought a team comprised of squad numbers that would look more appropriate in the defensive line of the Chicago Bears could feasibly beat Aston Villa. Posted at 90'+2' VAR Decision: Card Changed. BookingPosted at 90' Luka Jovic (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Foul by Luka Jovic (Real Madrid). Posted at 90' Ezequiel Garay (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Valencia. Mouctar Diakhaby replaces Ferrán Torres. Posted at 89' Offside, Valencia. Ferrán Torres tries a through ball, but Daniel Wass is caught offside. She has just been really proficient in her skill set. There is pretty much nothing she can't do in terms of all-round centre-forward play. With Kerr coming in too, Hayes has done brilliantly to play them together and England has even shone brighter than Kerr so far. Kerr has obviously not had that much time to settle but her link-up play with England is developing. It's really exciting for Chelsea. Chelsea also have problems further forward. Callum Hudson-Odoi has everything he needs to develop into a proper player, but Pedro and Willian are on the way down and Christian Pulisic is erratic. Mason Mount, meanwhile, has some talent, but looks like someone who sometimes does good things, rather than someone able to impose himself regularly; to play as a number 10 in a serious team, it is not enough to prompt nicely; the return must, in the first instance, be measured in goals and assists. At the time I focused more on what I believed was showing unity when really it did nothing of the sort, it showed a lack of empathy, understanding and ignorance by singling out a voice who needed an ear to listen and a support system to help. I am now able to understand how I have been part of the problem which I aim to fight and eradicate. I am a proud black woman, I understand I have a social responsibility to help create change through my platform. This is one of the two matches from Portuguese second league where I will bet today on goals and that is for me very real to try, but we will see what will happen. So, Mafra is solid team who is this season want just to survive in this league. They are team who is lost just one match from last nine and in last round, they are beat as a guests, Oliveirense 3-1. They are generally in very good form. Vilafranquense is team who is in this moment playing on similar level, so yea, for me, over is ok here. And while Mourinho accepted his actions went against government protocol, the former Chelsea and Manchester United boss did not apologise for flouting the restrictions. I accept that my actions were not in line with government protocol and we must only have contact with members of our own household,” Mourinho said, per BBC Sport. The current Northampton Town home team after 37 matches, they are ranked 7th in the rankings with 58 points. Specifically, they won 17 wins and 7 draws, and 13 losses. However, the gap of Northampton Town with the top 3 is still quite far with 10 points. The season has only 7 matches left so Northampton Town needs to speed up this time to finish with a high ranking. Cheltenham Town is in extremely good shape with 6 consecutive unbeaten matches, they only have 1 draw left and 5 wins in a row. Currently, Cheltenham Town is ranked 5th in the rankings with 64 points obtained with a safe distance compared to the top 6.7 rankings with 6 points. With high performance, Cheltenham Town is quite confident in the upcoming trip. If you talk about heartbeat and adrenaline, I had to leave at 3-0 because I was so nervous it was going to go wrong. It is certainly one of the best games I've watched since I've retired. Craziest team-mate? Ruddock was known for being a larger than life character during his playing days"I wouldn't class him as a team-mate but he was someone I was an apprentice under - Neil 'Razor' Ruddock. I used to clean his boots, put his kit out, I was always around him and he was larger than life. Read also: How do you solve a problem like the National League?No big surprises for the title In Professor Reade's 10,000 simulations, Leeds United won the title 54. West Bromwich Albion were likely to finish second at 43. As you go down towards the middle of the division so the percentages drop as there are more chances that a side could finish higher or lower. According to the statistics Fulham would stay third, Brentford fourth and Nottingham Forest fifth. Fabinho coming on was very important for the organisation. Sadio was fresh and he helped us to win the game, which was outstanding. I have to watch the goal back but I'm pretty sure it was a fantastic finish," added Klopp. I could tell in all the players faces that they weren't nervous, they were enjoying it, and if one team was going to score it was going to be us. Posted at 71' Andrew Shinnie (Luton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Luton Town. Luke Berry replaces Jacob Butterfield. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Luton Town. Luke Bolton replaces George Moncur. Goal!Posted at 67' Goal! Bournemouth 2, Luton Town 0. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Suwon Bluewings will face Ulsan Hyundai on match day two of the season. Suwon bluewings started the season with jeonbuk Motors where they were overwhelmed by the champions, conceded a red card and lost the game. Ulsan Hyundai started the with a 4:0 win against newly promoted sangju sangmu where they dominated the game and created many chances. In their previous h2h Ulsan Hyundai won all three games against Suwon bluewings last season and are undefeated in their last nine games. Home team probably will not have too big problems to win in this match from Lithuania elite league and for me, this match is pretty good for goals. Home team is excellent team who is one of the best in this country in last few seasons. They are how many times that they can beat any rival with few goals difference, and I believe that Panevezys will not make them any problems today. In last official duel Zalgiris is beat this rival 3-1 at home and in match before this one, it was amazing even 5-1 for the same team.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • winter sakurastore
    winter sakurastore
  • felipe palma108
    felipe palma108
  • Nadim  Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • Mohan Kumar
    Mohan Kumar

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page