top of page

Friday Night Live (April 24th)

Public·40 members

Today: Manchester City - Man United live free 3 March 2024

Manchester United 0-3 Manchester City | LIVE STREAM ...YouTube · Stretford Paddock176.1K+ views · 4 months ago YouTube · Stretford Paddock YouTube · Stretford Paddock 2:58:26

Atalanta still have a lot to play for this season. They could finish second in Serie A and then head to Portugal for the Champions League last eight tournament. They are unbeaten in 14 league games and have had six straight home league victories. Bologna have little to play for and were thumped 5-1 at AC Milan on Saturday. Go for a home win here with Atalanta ahead at both half and full time. In the upcoming game of the German Regionalliga Südwest Kickers Offenbach receives the second team from SC Freiburg. Einben right favorites are here in my opinion not. Offenbach currently occupies the 14th place in the table with six wins, five draws and seven defeats. Freiburg, meanwhile, occupies the twelfth place in the table with seven wins, three draws and eight defeats. I'm already surprised by this quote. There, where the second team of Freiburg plays, fall as a rule numerous goals. So also their last five matches ended with three or more goals. They are a offensive team and can win this. Video - United and Liverpool go to war over centre-back – Euro Papers01:18 "We are all living a life that we were not used to and that will change us profoundly. I'm sure we will all have to downsize, starting with football," he suggested. I hear talk about cutting salaries, suspension of payments. They seem like inopportune solutions. In terms of our correct score tip, we can see a pretty comfortable look to the scoreline come the end of the 90 minutes. The hosts have been pretty free-scoring of late and they have scored three or more in three of their last four home matches. Although the visitors have their troubles, they should be able to take advantage of their hosts’ possible complacency to get at least one, so a 3-1 home win looks to be the way to go. Last week, Vitoria Guimaraes took a point at Belenenses. They are in great form. In Belle, the final score was 1-1, while Moreirense saw their unbeaten streak end at home against Rio Ave, where the hosts suffered a single free kick goal. Both teams approach Friday's match in an identical form, with three wins, two draws and a single loss in their last six Premier League matches. Player ratings: Barcelona: Ter Stegen (7), Roberto (6), Lenglet (7), Umtiti (7), Junior (6), Rakitic (7), Busquets (7), De Jong (6), Messi (9), Suarez (8), Dembele (5) Subs: Griezmann (7), Vidal (5), Wague (n/a) Barcelona players celebrate taking the leadGetty Images Key moments 2' - OFF THE LINE! Barcelona 0-0 B Dortmund. Manchester City 3-0 Manchester United (29 Oct, 2023) 2:24. undefined. Play Video. Play. Mute. Rewind Fast Forward. Current Time 0:00. /. Duration 0:00. Loaded: 0%. Stream Type LIVE. Seek to live, currently behind ... But they went up another level and we didn't do the same. On his future: "I cannot control it. When we lose we can say sorry to the fans, the owners and players, but we have the same feeling, we want to fight. What's next?Southampton host Norwich City in another key game at the bottom of the Premier League on Wednesday, 4 December (kick-off 19:30 GMT), while Watford travel to high-flying Leicester City at the same time. BookingPosted at 74' Jordan Pickford (Everton) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 72' Attempt saved. Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by James Justin. Posted at 69' Foul by James Maddison (Leicester City). Posted at 69' Lucas Digne (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Everton. Full TimePosted at 90'+3' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 0, Liverpool 3. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Aaron Ramsdale. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Mohamed Salah. Posted at 90'+2' Naby Keita (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Lewis Cook (Bournemouth). Leeds aren’t quite in a crisis, but they need to bring an end to this current run. The visitors are now three games without a victory, luckily staying only three points behind leaders West Brom. With a clash against the Baggies looming on New Years’ Day, this would be a perfect time for Leeds to return to winning ways. Posted at 98' Luke Shaw (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 98' Foul by Ondrej Duda (Norwich City). SubstitutionPosted at 96' Substitution, Manchester United. Anthony Martial replaces Eric Bailly. Posted at 94' Attempt missed. Eric Bailly (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. Young, powerful, physical and already acclimatised to English football having spent his formative years at Fulham, he seems destined for a move to the Premier League. WHO IS INTERESTED? The giants of the Premier League - Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham are all coming for the 23-year-old this summer. Watford vs Aston Villa predictions for Saturday's Premier League clash at Vicarage Road. Watford hope to continue their resurrection when they face an Aston Villa side also struggling in the Premier League. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. He's an incredible person, so special. Bielsa has managed Argentina and Chile at international level and clubs including Athletic Bilbao, Marseille, Lazio and Lille, before joining Leeds in 2018. It will be incredible for English football to have him in the Premier League next season," added Guardiola. Winning titles helps to have a job next season but at the end of your life, what you remember is not the titles you have won, what you remember is the memories you have and whether the manager taught you a lot. On Monday they face off against a Villa side with just two wins from their six home games this season, and just one of these matches has been against a team in the top eight of the table. What’s more, Aston Villa are winless in their last 12 league meetings with Newcastle, including their last six at Villa Park. We think backing a Newcastle Win or Draw Double Chance is an excellent offering here. Leicester had emerged as Liverpool's closest pursuers and could have closed the gap to seven points on Saturday but despite taking the lead were outplayed as City clicked. City remain 11 points adrift in third place but look capable of putting together a long winning run that could yet make the title race interesting in the New Year. Manchester City vs Manchester United live stream 3 Jun 2023 — You can watch Manchester City vs Manchester United for free on BBC One and BBC iPlayer, plus ITV1 and ITVX in the UK. In the US, the game is ... I don't care what trophy it is, I just want to win one!" So what separates Kerr from other goalscorers?"I would say I'm an unnatural striker. Everything I do is off the cuff, it's my instincts," she says. That's one of my strengths - defenders don't always know what I'm doing because I don't always do the same thing. Other forwards in the world that are hold-up forwards, they like to keep the ball. You can send in your questions for future podcasts to peter. Listen to the latest Peter Crouch podcast'I threw my clubs into a lake'With chat turning to the theme of post-playing careers, the cliched football retirement plan involves taking up golf, something Crouchy has done himself. Although as he admits, it didn't initially go according to plan. Crouch: I am having golf lessons at the moment and sometimes you hit the ball and you think 'oh, that was sweet'. Palmeiras vs Gremio predictions for Sunday's Brazilian Serie A action. The hosts arrive as favourites to claim the 3 points on offer and will be looking to do exactly that. Read on for all our free Brazilian Serie A predictions and betting tips. Harry has a chance for tomorrow," he said. We will see how he trains. Of the injury, Solskjaer added: "It was a minor thing, don't know where the reports are coming from, [reporters] might have mistaken it for Harry Kane. It's not a surprise, he's a warrior and if there's a minor problem he'll put himself up to play. Solskjaer refused to be drawn on whether club captain Ashley Young will leave for Inter Milan this month. The alleged charges, which also included conduct causing unfair prejudice and improper management, were brought by a group called The Association of Small Shareholders of Malaga CF. The judge investigating the case also ordered a judicial administrator, Jose Maria Munoz, to take up the role of administering the club during the period. Kaohsiung Yangxin will host Taoyuan International for the Mulan Football League Women. So, this is a very unpredictable league for me. Nevertheless, I think, the visitors have real chance to pick up the victory in this game. In previous game Taoyuan W played in a 1-1 draw with New Taipei W (away) In any case, I think, the visitors will try to make a positive result in this game. On the other hand Kaohsiung W were a very vulnerable team at the start match of the new campaign. In previous game Kaohsiung W lost 5-1 against Taichung Blue W. So, the hosts have a vulnerable defense and for me they could lose. Monterrey will face Al Sadd in one of the second round matches at the FIFA Club World Cup this Saturday, with the two sides seeking a place at the final stages. Al Sadd are playing here by virtue of Qatar being the host nation and after back to back wins, they will feel motivated for this clash. Monterrey are the CONCACAF Champions League winners and go to the game on a fine run; they are unbeaten in their last 13 matches. Assisted by Harry Winks. Posted at 90'+1' Offside, Manchester United. Harry Maguire tries a through ball, but Odion Ighalo is caught offside. Posted at 90' VAR Decision: No Penalty Manchester United. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Manchester United. Eric Bailly replaces Scott McTominay. Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Juventus midfielder Aaron Ramsey could miss Wales' friendlies this month as a result of the coronavirus lockdown in Italy. The Football Association of Wales will assess the situation before Ryan Giggs announces his squad for the home games with Austria and USA. The FAW has indicated Ramsey will be guided by the Italian authorities on whether he can travel for the games. Ramsey, 29, is one of Wales' most influential players. Rangers manager Steven Gerrard: "We weren't good in the first-half. Defensively, I felt nervous. But I'm not shocked and surprised at the outcome because it's happened too many times of late. I'm going to have to try and find solutions. I'm going to have to work even harder than we do as a staff to find solutions and get back to the basics of defending. Assisted by Denis Odoi. Posted at 64' Attempt saved. Matthew Clarke (Derby County) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Wayne Rooney with a cross. Robert Lewandowski scored twice as Bayern Munich moved four points clear at the top of the Bundesliga with victory over bottom side Paderborn. Smolevichy-STI fc are running four games unbeaten so far so here they are hosting Dinamo Minsk fc. It is believed that the visitors are not impressing on their games on the road, they have lost three away games in a row, despite their last home game victory I think due to their poor away performance they are going to lost this game. How they were left to rue their wastefulness. Firstly, James Forrest might have scored had he shown a little more belief at the back post after Mohamed Elyounoussi had swung in a terrific cross. Then, Elyounoussi, after starting the move by ransacking the visitors in his own half, fired over when he should have, at the very least, tested Karl-Johan Johnsson in the Copenhagen goal. Celtic were slick and menacing. Chelsea further strengthened their position in the Premier League's top four with victory over Crystal Palace in an entertaining encounter at Selhurst Park, that included a stunning long-range strike from Wilfried Zaha and a rare goal from Christian Benteke. There was an element of fortune about the game's opening goal, with Palace defender Gary Cahill pulling up with a match-ending injury to allow Willian to charge into the box unimpeded and set up Olivier Giroud to finish. But it doesn’t make me anymore concerned that it’s December, no. Solskjaer slams 'blatant lies' Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has slammed the "blatant lies" after his future at the club was once more cast under the spotlight. I'm good, it's absolutely no problem," said Solskjaer. Sometimes you laugh when you read stories about what I've said and stuff. Jordan Ayew's deflected equaliser earned Crystal Palace a point at home against Arsenal, who had goalscorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sent off by the video assistant referee (VAR). Captain Aubameyang had put his side ahead with a well-worked team goal as Mikel Arteta's side dominated the first half. But Ayew brought Palace level after the break, his goal-bound effort leaving Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno with little chance after bouncing off David Luiz. Anger. Disbelief. And gifs. So many gifs. View more on twitterPlenty of people were pretty upset. View more on twitterFans of other clubs, not so much. And of course, several thousand people made the inevitable joke: 'Good luck and hope to see you again my friend'The player reaction was, as you'd expect, far more measured, with heartfelt messages from Dele Alli and Harry Kane as well as a message from the departing assistant manager Jesus Perez that really tugged at the fans' heart-strings. Monday's joint leagues board meeting came after a formal consultation process with clubs last week. The FA wrote to clubs on Wednesday to seek their formal views on whether to end the season and how to do so. What is still to be decided? Manchester City were top of the table when the season was suspended in March because of the coronavirus pandemic, although second-placed Chelsea had a game in hand on the leaders. Marseille is 2nd in the league at this moment and while of course they are a long distance away from the top club in France once more this season the league leaders from Paris SG they are 6 points above 3rd placed Rennes right now, while they are unbeaten for quite a long time in the league at this moment with very good results both in home games but also on the road and back in the start of this season when Toulouse was not as bad as they are now Marseille won 2-0 away at Toulouse in the league. Sergio Ramos scored the only goal for a second consecutive game as Real Madrid beat Athletic Bilbao to go seven points clear at the top of La Liga. Ramos slammed home a penalty - just as he did on Thursday against Getafe - after Dani Garcia fouled Marcelo in a decision given by VAR. He has scored five goals in seven matches - all wins - since the restart. Defending champions Barcelona visit Villarreal at 21:00 BST looking to bring the gap back to four points. Neither of these two teams have been enjoying a spell of particularly good form in recent weeks. Wolfsburg enjoyed an impressive unbeaten run at the start of the season. However, they have struggled to find wins in recent weeks. That's what we tried to do. I think overall we played well. The second half they tried to put a bit more pressure on us and we made one mistake and they scored from it. City, who succumbed to United's counter-attacking might in a 2-1 Premier League loss at the Etihad Stadium in December, host their neighbours in the second leg of the semi-final on Jan. Ancelotti and his players all returned home. He previously managed Chelsea in England, winning the Premier League and FA Cup Double in his first season in 2009-10, before being sacked by Roman Abramovich after a trophyless second campaign. He will not be short of offers and has already been linked with the managerial vacancies at Arsenal and Everton, so is a return to the Premier League possible?"Does he suit Arsenal? Absolutely not," says Balague. Manchester United 0-3 Manchester City | LIVE STREAM Manchester United 0-3 Manchester City | LIVE STREAMYouTube · Stretford Paddock176.1K+ views · 4 months ago YouTube · Stretford Paddock YouTube · Stretford Paddock 2:58:26 ##~!(LIVE!-STREAM) Manchester City vs City rivals collide in the English Premier League weekend finale, as Manchester City battles Manchester United in a Sunday morning matchup at ... Altrincham's manager is Phil Parkinson - a one-time Crewe junior and former captain of non-league Nantwich Town, not to be confused with the Sunderland boss who shares his name. Parkinson said his side, who play in the sixth tier of English football, will have to play the "best game ever" to beat League One Portsmouth. The lads always step up to the plate on these occasions," said Parkinson. Jordan Hulme helped Salford City - then playing in the Northern Premier League Premier Division - reach the FA Cup second round in 2015Spitfires repeat?Eastleigh v Crewe Alexandra (Saturday, 30 November - 17:30 GMT)The last time Eastleigh played Crewe in the FA Cup, Ben Strevens scored the winner from the penalty spot to send the National League club through to the second round in 2015. The clubs are prepared to compromise regarding the fee but so far have been too wide apart. Yet the lines of communication are still open and a renewed push by United is expected. A second offer is unlikely to go beyond a base price of €55m" Ah, who the hell knows. Eriksen arrives at Inter…is this really over? Time is an odd thing and we can all experience it differently, and indeed have different concepts of how long things actually take. The purest example of this was the goal he scored coming off the bench against Norwich back in February to lead the Reds to a 1-0 win at Carrow Road. Much has been made of Liverpool's lack of relative creativity in central areas, and there is truth in that. None of their starting midfield would be described as true ball players, but Mane is a central midfield player's dream, as that Norwich goal demonstrated. Two quick-fire goals from Christen Press and Carli Lloyd condemned Phil Neville's team to a sixth defeat in nine games as the team continued to struggle since losing to the US in the World Cup semi-final in Lyon. Press scored with a brilliant curling strike shortly after half time to break the deadlock as the 2018 winners looked to make a bold start to their attempt to win back their title. Boyhood friend Gallacher would be lost four years later, one of Scotland's finest ever goalscorers taking his own life in 1957, bankrupt and alcoholic, at the age of 54. The genius who was lost to the game Alex Jackson, left, became landlord of a pub in Covent GardenJackson, meanwhile, had been dead for over a decade by then, his football career long consigned to history. The Gay Cavalier' played for just five more years after his Wembley exploits, retiring at the age of 28 after a fleeting, but remarkable, career encompassing a senior debut with local club Dumbarton, a season in Pennsylvania that ended after he returned home to "visit family" but instead signed for Aberdeen, and a club record £5,000 move to then English champions Huddersfield under the guidance of Herbert Chapman. More atrocious defending from Villa left space for Aguero to score his 175th Premier League goal in the 28th minute, before Kevin De Bruyne fired in a superb centre for Gabriel Jesus to make it four on the stroke of half time. Aguero then netted 12 minutes into the second half to move clear of Henry, before completing his 12th Premier League hat-trick, more than any other player, late on to move level with Frank Lampard in the all-time goalscoring list.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Courtney Pachuta
  • winter sakurastore
    winter sakurastore
  • felipe palma108
    felipe palma108
  • Nadim  Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • Mohan Kumar
    Mohan Kumar

Select Your Program Stream

Streamyard Player
YouTube Player
Zoom Player

After making your selection, please allow 10-15 seconds for the video player to load

bottom of page